American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,923 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
My husband and I flew home on American from a recent trip. We missed our first flight and they rebooked us without any hassle or extra fees. (I was pleasantly surprised.) But I still hate that they make you pay to check a bag!
American Airlines I would say is ok for business travel for leisure hmmm not so much that is where the pros and cons come in I don't use them often I prefer jet blue to be honest for leisure but overal satisfied when on business
Always have a great flight! They have plug outlets and a screen with free movies to watch and also games to play, and at night they make it nice and dark for you to be able to sleep. The best airline and i always fly with them!
I had a red eye from California to North Carolina and it was a fine plane ride. Not much turbulence. American has to work on their customer service, the flight attendants were cranky and unresponsive to anything questions I had.
American is my go to airline for domestic travels and quick trips! Their services are efficient and effective. Customer service has been helpful and knowledgeable in their work. Will continue to use American for my flight needs.
I had never flown AA before my honeymoon to Hawaii so I didn’t go in with any expectation. However it far exceeded my expectations. Clean planes, nice customer service, and comfortable flight! I’d def fly them again and again!
I have a Gold Rewards account. They are very consistent when I fly on the same flights (some are always late, etc). I wish they had more perks more often and that their flights to smaller airports didn’t get cancelled as often!
American Airlines are pretty good. They can be pretty pricey and not get that much for the price. One thing though is they are reliable so that is nice. You know it’s a safe, well cleaned plane that isn’t known for any issues.
I use American because it’s convenient, offers a lot of flights, and is the cheapest. I like the option of picking my own seat. I don’t like that it’s $30 to check a bag. Customer service is inconsistent but typically not good.
Great customer service! Have a credit card with them and love racking up miles to fly again! My husband is in the military and they always give him excellent service and upgrade him to first class! Definitely recommend AA.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos