American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,974 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines left me stranded at the age of 15 alone in the Miami Airport (which is huge). They screwed up my connecting flight and we’re not helpful at all. Had to sleep on the airport floor all alone. Horrible experience
I've had some awful experiences flying with American Airlines. Delayed flights, lost baggage, and the customer service isn't the best. Amenities on flight are decent and the newer airplanes have USB charging ports which is nice.
I could not have been happier. Our flight was delayed and we would have missed our connecting flight. The customer service rep on duty did everything she could to get us on a flight to make our destination. She was the best!
This airline flies to places all around and makes it easy to get anywhere. I fly often. The cons are that the company isn’t great with being kind and being good people but they are one of the biggest airlines so It is convient.
My experience was somewhat okay with this airline. Customer service lacked and didn't seem to be a part of the flight. Cons would be I had a very long flight and was not offered a beverage or snack throughout the entire flight.
I only fly American Airlines if the prices are better than other airlines. Sometimes the flights are comparable and in that instance I would recommend going with an alternative company. The staff are helpful but always seem sad.
We love that they have TVs on the plan to keep me and my sister and parents occupied for the whole flight but we did ask for are whole family to be together for health issues and they made it so are whole family was spread out.
I've flown with American Airlines since I was 6 months old. I would go to Haiti with my family every summer via AA. They have the best service and are always accommodating. I use AA at least twice a year for my travel needs.
I have flown with American Airlines multiple times and I am always impressed by their company. The staff is friendly and ensure that you get to your destination safely and on time! I am always satisfied with American Airlines!
When I fly i am really just expecting to get from point a to point b as quickly and comfortably as possible. American has good flight paths and plenty of scheduled fight s to choose from. They have good entertainment in flight
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos