American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,925 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Great customer service! Have a credit card with them and love racking up miles to fly again! My husband is in the military and they always give him excellent service and upgrade him to first class! Definitely recommend AA.
American Airlines left me stranded at the age of 15 alone in the Miami Airport (which is huge). They screwed up my connecting flight and we’re not helpful at all. Had to sleep on the airport floor all alone. Horrible experience
American Airlines has never failed me! Great prices for the most part and when I had an emergency they allowed me to switch my flight! I have not flown a whole lot. But the handful or two of times I have it has been with them.
This airline flies to places all around and makes it easy to get anywhere. I fly often. The cons are that the company isn’t great with being kind and being good people but they are one of the biggest airlines so It is convient.
I had a red eye from California to North Carolina and it was a fine plane ride. Not much turbulence. American has to work on their customer service, the flight attendants were cranky and unresponsive to anything questions I had.
We love that they have TVs on the plan to keep me and my sister and parents occupied for the whole flight but we did ask for are whole family to be together for health issues and they made it so are whole family was spread out.
Worst experience ever!! Will never fly American airline again!!! Mist unorganized alone ever. Left me stranded in SLC then slammed the door in my face in Philly after I'd spent the night in the airport and them funky on the air.
I have flown with American Airlines multiple times and I am always impressed by their company. The staff is friendly and ensure that you get to your destination safely and on time! I am always satisfied with American Airlines!
I've always had such a Great travel experience with united airlines. They have a Friendly crew, always seem to have timely arrivals and departures, which is key when traveling. I hate to be stressed while heading to a relaxing vacation.
I have been using American Airlines for as long as I can remember. Although there has been some changes over the years, this is still an airline that you can trust to depart and arrive to your destination safely and comfortable.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos