American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I love flying with American. I love the service however I wish there were ports so that I could charge my devices. Other than that I have had nothing but good things to say about flying with them. I would give them a 10 out of 10.
I have found that American Airlines flights can be a bit pricey but I have gotten some good deals with bought in advance long term trips. Their customer service phone line can give you call backs which makes for easy service too!
I don't take a lot of flights but when I do, I use either American Airlines or Alaska Airlines. No one loves flights due to the lack of room and long waits. But I've always had as good of service as I think I've been able to get.
We have the American Airline credit card and rack up miles to enjoy free flights. American also offers flights to the most places making it a really great flying option.
I just recently flew American from Georgia to Milan, Italy. Being a 9 hour flight, the crew did everything possible to make it enjoyable. The meals were pretty good for airline food, the staff was friendly, and seats were nice. Only complaint is that the sinks filled up with toilet water and we had to emergency land.
American Airlines is good, it just the big companies are raising prices and charging more for extra or things that use to be included. I've recently stayed away just because of better deals with other airlines that are available.
I've never had any major issues with American Airlines, but the flight attendants have always been rude or kind of meh. Decently priced tickets though and when ever I've had a delay, they've always let me know in a timely manner.
Only flown once in my life but I really liked the plane ride I used it once again pros nice ppl good service cons not the best food costumer service is nice not the best I don’t know if I would recommend bc I’ve only been once so
comfort flights. mostly on time. love the aa club members area at the airports. very friendly. always have a pillow and blanket on board. allows you to upgrade seats at gate without fee. i am a frequent flyer and an elite customer
I like flying American but they need better seats, and in seat entertainment for all classes, and they need better snacks. Their snack choices are horrid and make me sad.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos