BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19953)
samone T.
Columbia
Actually I didn’t even expect to be able to enjoy myself on this airplane because I was thinking I️ would get put beside someone weird but actually I had a couple refreshments and fell asleep and by the time I woke up we were at our destination safely and that’s all that matters.
Holly W.
Herndon
I have always had a pretty average and satisfactory experience with AA. Good service and nice flight attendants. They'll get you where you need to go! Can't expect much more. I would recommend, nothing bad to say about this airline.
Lauren L.
Kernersville, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I fly American often because they have hubs in the cities I travel to for work. Although, it's not my preferred airline. I find that many of their planes are dated, the customer service is lacking, and their planes lack the technology and in flight entertainment that I've grown accustomed to flying with other airlines.
Joelle G.
Gray, GA
I just recently flew American from Georgia to Milan, Italy. Being a 9 hour flight, the crew did everything possible to make it enjoyable. The meals were pretty good for airline food, the staff was friendly, and seats were nice. Only complaint is that the sinks filled up with toilet water and we had to emergency land.
Allison P.
Morgantown, WV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I honestly love American Airlines! I have never had a bad experience and have always been fairly comfy on the flight. I try to fly American when I can. It is usually one of the cheapest and would definitely recommend to a friend.
Melissa S.
I am a medical student in costa rica, so I fly often to miami (my hometown). I always use american airlines probably 7+ times a year. The customer service is great considering other airlines. My experiences have always been good. Captain is nice and informative all the time. They always manage to keep passengers calm and you can tell they are experienced in flying (from costa rica to miami there is alot of turbulence due to clouds and volcano activity). The flight attendants are also very nice and attending. Once i felt really nauseous on the airplane and she came and brought me some alcohol to smell and she put air on me and told me to keep my head up for a while. Definitely made me feel better that she was trying to help. I have flown with many airlines and charters but nothing compares to american airlines. They are the best. Especially for long flights ( from costa rica to miami it is almost 3 hours long). The best part of the flight is the snacks and watching movies on the plane. I definitely recommend. I am giving it four stars because it is expensive sometimes but you get what you pay for.
Kristine C.
Little Elm, TX
It feels like flying with them, for every little thing, we have to pay extra. When we get to the airport and hoping to catch an earlier flight if possible, can't do so without paying so much, even if the flight is not really full.
Christine Z.
new york, ny
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like AA. As far as airlines go, they’re pretty good at getting you from point A to point B on time. You can expect the basics and nothing more, though having their rewards program seems worthwhile. They’re overall a good choice.
Allie M.
American Airlines is great for international travel. However, their prices aren’t always the best. I have also had difficulty making international flights because they don’t give enough time for layovers between their own flights.
Morgan T.
Austin, TX
I love American Airlines- their planes are by far the most comfortable! And they offer the best amenities in flight- the food is better, the inflight entertainment is great. I fly for business a lot- and I always prefer American!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?