American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,905 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I'm not a fan of having to pay for wifi or luggage. I've been satisfied when flying American Airlines, but not wowed by any means. Not to mention flights are pretty expensive and I travel often... I prefer to fly JetBlue instead.
Great food on board the plane. Comfortable chairs. The plane is always clean, just like the armchairs. Food fresh and well cooked. Very good onboard entertainment for all ages (children and adults). I recommend for family flights. Only negative point: temperature inside the plane.
American Airlines.. where do I start I had a 2 pm flight to PHI which was delayed until 10:30pm when we finally boarded it took a hour to actually take off so instead of leaving at 10:30 our flight took off at 11:32. There was very little explanation as to why the flight was delayed the first time and no apologizies!
I fly American often because they have hubs in the cities I travel to for work. Although, it's not my preferred airline. I find that many of their planes are dated, the customer service is lacking, and their planes lack the technology and in flight entertainment that I've grown accustomed to flying with other airlines.
Was great service when I flew American Airlines back from India, attentive staff and great service with comfortable leg room. We didn't experience any troubles with customer service, and I would recommend this airline to a friend.
Actually I didn’t even expect to be able to enjoy myself on this airplane because I was thinking I️ would get put beside someone weird but actually I had a couple refreshments and fell asleep and by the time I woke up we were at our destination safely and that’s all that matters.
Every airline has its downfalls but I recently used this airline in march and our flight got delayed 3 times and the airport did not pay for our hotel. This was my first time using this airline and I don't think I'll do it again.
I honestly love American Airlines! I have never had a bad experience and have always been fairly comfy on the flight. I try to fly American when I can. It is usually one of the cheapest and would definitely recommend to a friend.
Not a bad airline. Everything went smooth without a problem. Plane took off and landed on time like it was supposed to. My bags arrived promptly at the end of the flight Very nice flight staff, I would fly with this company agajn
It feels like flying with them, for every little thing, we have to pay extra. When we get to the airport and hoping to catch an earlier flight if possible, can't do so without paying so much, even if the flight is not really full.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos