BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19905)
Lo S.
I'm not a fan of having to pay for wifi or luggage. I've been satisfied when flying American Airlines, but not wowed by any means. Not to mention flights are pretty expensive and I travel often... I prefer to fly JetBlue instead.
Camila B.
Waban, MA
Great food on board the plane. Comfortable chairs. The plane is always clean, just like the armchairs. Food fresh and well cooked. Very good onboard entertainment for all ages (children and adults). I recommend for family flights. Only negative point: temperature inside the plane.
Shannon W.
Homestead, FL
American Airlines.. where do I start I had a 2 pm flight to PHI which was delayed until 10:30pm when we finally boarded it took a hour to actually take off so instead of leaving at 10:30 our flight took off at 11:32. There was very little explanation as to why the flight was delayed the first time and no apologizies!
Lauren L.
Kernersville, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I fly American often because they have hubs in the cities I travel to for work. Although, it's not my preferred airline. I find that many of their planes are dated, the customer service is lacking, and their planes lack the technology and in flight entertainment that I've grown accustomed to flying with other airlines.
Stefeena P.
Weston, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Was great service when I flew American Airlines back from India, attentive staff and great service with comfortable leg room. We didn't experience any troubles with customer service, and I would recommend this airline to a friend.
samone T.
Columbia
Actually I didn’t even expect to be able to enjoy myself on this airplane because I was thinking I️ would get put beside someone weird but actually I had a couple refreshments and fell asleep and by the time I woke up we were at our destination safely and that’s all that matters.
Ashley M.
Victorville, CA
Every airline has its downfalls but I recently used this airline in march and our flight got delayed 3 times and the airport did not pay for our hotel. This was my first time using this airline and I don't think I'll do it again.
Allison P.
Morgantown, WV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I honestly love American Airlines! I have never had a bad experience and have always been fairly comfy on the flight. I try to fly American when I can. It is usually one of the cheapest and would definitely recommend to a friend.
Colby S.
Not a bad airline. Everything went smooth without a problem. Plane took off and landed on time like it was supposed to. My bags arrived promptly at the end of the flight Very nice flight staff, I would fly with this company agajn
Kristine C.
Little Elm, TX
It feels like flying with them, for every little thing, we have to pay extra. When we get to the airport and hoping to catch an earlier flight if possible, can't do so without paying so much, even if the flight is not really full.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?