American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines has always been a great carrier for me. They helped me on my honeymoon to change our flights around so we would make our connection. Of course if you have status then you do get treated better but I still think they are great.
Pretty okay flight AA. I used them on a trip to Chicago. The flights were okay but I think my only concern was the price I paid for the flight. I however booked my flight about two weeks in advance as it was last minute but overall the trip went alright
When I used American Airlines it wasn't a great experience. The staff was really nice but they lost my luggage and the plane was really small and run-down. They did, however, return my luggage within 24 hours directly to my home as they promised.
I enjoy flying AA. My only complaints are that you have to pay for bags and some of the planes are getting a bit old and worn down. Flying first class, the service is amazing! Free bags, TV, reclined seated, and they keep your drink full!!!
I flew American Airlines from Atlanta to Barcelona - an overnight flight. Their in-flight food is nothing to call home about, but it's not half-bad. Overall, American Airlines is a fine airline, and they get the job done pretty well. I would recommend them to other travelers.
It's slowly improving. The service is okay. Seats are uncomfortable as usual. I honestly just choose this airline when I'm flying in-state. They installed small T.V. for your entertainment. I would not really recommend this airline. Pick another.
American airlines has done a huge upgrade to their planes, as well as their staff. My last flight with them was amazing. I can't find anything negative to say about this airline.
We always have had a great experience flying American. We are always traveling with out two toddlers and they are always accommodating and understanding and have even helped out with the kids while on the plane. We will continue to fly American.
AA us really stepped up their game lately. The staff are friendly and helpful. The flight I was on from LAX - KOA had great in flight entertainment & the plane was clean and tidy. Overall I am very pleased with my experience and would fly again!
I few American when I was going to visit my family out of state for the first time ever. I was sixteen and traveling alone. The company made sure that I was at each gate I needed to be every step of the way, and that I was safe and comfortable.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos