BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you been in the past Year?4 Answers
  • American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Lilly N.
American Airlines has always been a great carrier for me. They helped me on my honeymoon to change our flights around so we would make our connection. Of course if you have status then you do get treated better but I still think they are great.
Brenda G.
Pretty okay flight AA. I used them on a trip to Chicago. The flights were okay but I think my only concern was the price I paid for the flight. I however booked my flight about two weeks in advance as it was last minute but overall the trip went alright
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
When I used American Airlines it wasn't a great experience. The staff was really nice but they lost my luggage and the plane was really small and run-down. They did, however, return my luggage within 24 hours directly to my home as they promised.
Jessica B.
I enjoy flying AA. My only complaints are that you have to pay for bags and some of the planes are getting a bit old and worn down. Flying first class, the service is amazing! Free bags, TV, reclined seated, and they keep your drink full!!!
Katey A.
Chattanooga, TN
I flew American Airlines from Atlanta to Barcelona - an overnight flight. Their in-flight food is nothing to call home about, but it's not half-bad. Overall, American Airlines is a fine airline, and they get the job done pretty well. I would recommend them to other travelers.
Kellie C.
It's slowly improving. The service is okay. Seats are uncomfortable as usual. I honestly just choose this airline when I'm flying in-state. They installed small T.V. for your entertainment. I would not really recommend this airline. Pick another.
Miguel R.
Allentown, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American airlines has done a huge upgrade to their planes, as well as their staff. My last flight with them was amazing. I can't find anything negative to say about this airline.
Alec B.
We always have had a great experience flying American. We are always traveling with out two toddlers and they are always accommodating and understanding and have even helped out with the kids while on the plane. We will continue to fly American.
Ally T.
Kailua Kona, HI
AA us really stepped up their game lately. The staff are friendly and helpful. The flight I was on from LAX - KOA had great in flight entertainment & the plane was clean and tidy. Overall I am very pleased with my experience and would fly again!
Kayla W.
Taberg
I few American when I was going to visit my family out of state for the first time ever. I was sixteen and traveling alone. The company made sure that I was at each gate I needed to be every step of the way, and that I was safe and comfortable.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?