BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've flown with American Airlines quite a bit and it has always been a smooth flight. I've asked for a complimentary upgrade more than once and they are sometimes happy to help. Even if they cannot upgrade you, their responses are always extremely friendly.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
American Airlines is always a solid choice for me when traveling. They have a lot of nonstop flights to destinations I wish to go to. Price wise, ehhh..... I can usually find it a bit cheaper, or at least the same price on another airline that has more leg room.
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
American Airlines is great. I’ve never had a problem flying this airline. I really recommend it because the people are very nice and the customer service is up to par. The food is also great and anytime you have a question they are there to answer and help.
Taylor L.
Charlotte, NC
I have had so many issues with AA in the last year or two. My cousin and I have constantly been delayed prior to boarding or while on the plane for hours at a time with no compensation (9/10 times it is not weather related or out of the airlines control).
Gretchen R.
They were such an accommodating airline. I traveled with a group of twenty people and my favorite part was how easy boarding was. I use American Airlines often because of how great there customer service is! I recommend them to anyone in need of a flight!!
KAROL P.
Forest Hills, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Most of my routes on AA consist of flying between NYC and LAX.  Just a couple of years ago I would dread having to book on AA because they would offer nothing complimentary on the planes, no snacks no movies or even shows to watch.   However, I have to say they have really stepped up their game since.  I am lucky to fly routes that offer new modern planes that offer large entertainment screens and comfortable seats.  They now offer free snacks as well as entertainment choices.
Crystal L.
Tucson , AZ
I’ve used American Airlines many many times and enjoy everything about this company. Planes are always clean and comfortable. They can always assist me if I have any issues with my ticket and because of this I’ll always travel with American Airlines.
Lena R.
There flights always delay. I've taken them multiple times. I can not stand this airline. I missed a whole day in Costa Rica because there flight delayed and missed my connecting flight. This is not the only time I have been on a flight that has delayed.
Jessica M.
Hot Springs, AR
I’ve flown with them one time and I will never again. Their staff is rude and do not seem to care when you have a concern or need to have them bring you something. Their prices are kinda crazy too. I don’t know but all the bad press I’ve seen and the experience I had with them I wouldn’t recommend using their services
Kristen W.
Winter Haven, Fl
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I find AA to be very average. Unfortunately poor service is the going norm in the airline industry these days. The stewards are indifferent. The gate people could care less. But sadly this is how it is for most airlines. So like I said. They are average.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?