BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19996)
Gabrielle V.
Portland
Through make a wish, my family and I went on a trip in the late 90s to disneyworld. We flew (for free through the MAW foundation) with AA and I recall the crew members and pilot to be so kind and warm. I'm partial to AA when I fly to this day.
Jill E.
Coto de Caza
American Airlines is always our top choice when it comes to travel. The planes are clean, feel well maintained and comfortable. Flights are generally on time and staff is very polite. Points are easy to redeem and offer many options.
Julia L.
Union, NJ
what you pay is what you get. airplane food is not the best, but american airlines really does not try to make their "Vegetarian" option decent. Customer service was okay and nothing really popped out for me to recommend to anyone.
Sandra L.
Porterville, CA
Great airline ! Out of the many times I have traveled through this airline I have not yet encountered a problem. And not to mention the airline assistants are very respectful. I would definitely recommend flying through this airline.
Katelyn D.
The flight attendants were very friendly. There was a TV and music that you could listen to during the flight. We also received a free meal since it was a long flight. Only concern would be my friend got her baggage temporarily lost.
Taylor B.
I don't like how I need to have my bags checked an hour before!!! There is no wiggle room if your late. You are just screwed and there is nothing you can do about it. Life happens and is sometimes out of our control AA does not care.
DJ E.
Indiana
Very good flight attendance. The service was great. The snacks they handed out was good. We fly with them once every year mainly to go out of the country. The seats are great and not to packed. I will probably always travel with them
Lexi M.
Des Moines, IA
I always find the flight attendants to be very friendly on American Airlines. Flying any airline can be somewhat miserable thanks for delays, limited room, and cleanliness so it's important to have good people helping every customer.
Ariana E.
Fort worth, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have been very happy with my American Airlines experiences. They always have their act together and there are always plenty of flights and plenty of room onboard. I continue to use this as my favorite airline and definitely recommend it.
Ana M.
Springfield, MA
Super nice people. Smooth ride and calm. Very organized and if you're new on a plane the workers will be kind and help you and make you feel comfortable. Food is expensive sort of but I do recommend this traveling method with this aircraft .
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?