BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19958)
Jill E.
Coto de Caza
American Airlines is always our top choice when it comes to travel. The planes are clean, feel well maintained and comfortable. Flights are generally on time and staff is very polite. Points are easy to redeem and offer many options.
Casey P.
My family flew from Atlanta to New York with American Airlines. Their website was easy to navigate and the boarding and departure process was painless. They were also easy to work with on a refund on a ticket due to schedule change.
DJ E.
Indiana
Very good flight attendance. The service was great. The snacks they handed out was good. We fly with them once every year mainly to go out of the country. The seats are great and not to packed. I will probably always travel with them
Caryn P.
Broomfield, CO
I have recently flown to The east coast with American. Though the staff was friendly, there were extensive delays. The boarding process was delayed due to system issues. Not my first choice for flying, but will if the price is right.
Taylor B.
I don't like how I need to have my bags checked an hour before!!! There is no wiggle room if your late. You are just screwed and there is nothing you can do about it. Life happens and is sometimes out of our control AA does not care.
Chloé K.
Astoria, NY
I find that their quality has really gone down IN Recent years. Although they're not as bad as Delta for sure!
The food is decent however, and though comfort is low, customer service is very good and their staff is always courteous.
Ashley K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've always had good experiences with this Arline. Although I wish their planes were a little more up to date. There aren't any TVs and no free wifi so you're left sleeping or playing on your phone that does nothing for five hours!!
Abby K.
Austin, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love American Airlines. It is my favorite airline to fly because they have the best customer service. When you fly internationally, you get not only a free meal but you get unlimited free beer and wine. Many people don't know that!
Kristal I.
Austin, TX
When I go to outta states I always take American Airlines, they're always so nice! When it's a long flight they give you snacks. They always have movies for free it's so amazing. If it's your first time they'll guide you to your correct sit.
Ashley N.
Fort Worth, TX
American Airlines is great, but I recently had a bad experience with them. I missed my connecting flight due to a problem the first plane I was on and had to stay the night in Washington. They did not offer a hotel or anything. I had to be at work the next day and had to sleep inside the airport. I was very disappointed.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?