BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (20002)
Amanda C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve never had any issues with American Airlines and I find them to usually have the most flexible flight times and destinations, but not they’re not the cheapest airline. They’re reliable and clean which is really what’s important.
Karen G.
Fremont
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flew this line during a trip to Hawaii. Plane seemed cramped and over crowded. Foot room was not good. Getting up and around was not easy. Tried to get some sleep during flight and was able for awhile. Long flight to be so crowded.
Diala❣️ K.
Tempe
Very nice flight attendants every single time. I wish they were just a bit faster with serving and answering questions. Other than that it was a very smooth take off and landing. I will recommend this for anybody who loves to travel.
Savannah P.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is a good company, although a pain to travel standby on. I’ve never had any bad customer service with them, the employees are all very friendly and caring. They do have overbooking issues from what I’ve dealt with.
Jessica S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Liked the service and the friendly stewardess.
Had a nice flight without any problems .
They were really friendly to me and my kids and it was super easy to book my flight and to check in and out and they helped me with my stroller
Shelley S.
Clarksville
For the price, this is a good airline. Do not book a flight if you are wanting a luxurious airlines. This airline is more for a person on a budget. American Airlines is the one I fly the most and I have never had a major issue,
Caryn P.
Broomfield, CO
I have recently flown to The east coast with American. Though the staff was friendly, there were extensive delays. The boarding process was delayed due to system issues. Not my first choice for flying, but will if the price is right.
Nili P.
Lowell, MA
I have travelled with AA many times before. I love how the services provided by air hostess and cabin crew! very friendly and helpful. Easy on board experience . The tickets are little pricey compare to other leading airlines.
Casey P.
My family flew from Atlanta to New York with American Airlines. Their website was easy to navigate and the boarding and departure process was painless. They were also easy to work with on a refund on a ticket due to schedule change.
Paola R.
fort lauderdale
It’s a great airline but it’s not the best, the food is alright but the service is good. The planes aren’t so new & up to date either and I do think it’s a little expensive for what you’re getting. Flown with them a couple of times.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?