American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I only fly American Airlines! Their first class cabin is always so nice and roomy. I fly every 2-3 months and AA makes it so easy to be comfortable and relaxed. Their flight attendants are beyond wonderful and the cabins are always spotless.
American Airlines is perfect for the average, everyday traveler! You can usually find bargains, sales and special offers. They offer a superior frequent flyer mileage program. Their aircraft are typically kept clean and service is friendly.
Considering all of the options these days, AA is not a choice I make unless the price is significantly lower than other options. Their planes are old, they do not have Tvs in every head rest and you have to pay extra for snacks and drinks.
I I always try to fly American because their awards program is the best for business travel. I know I can use American for almost anywhere I need to go. However.....don't plan on an upgrade no matter what your status. Good grief.
I always choose to fly american airlines if possible! great service and very comfortable. I've been on it about 5 times. No cons, only pros. customer service. favorite part is how comforting they are to customers. very pleased and satisfied
My favorite airline. The service is always great and the seats are always comfortable. The customer service is awesome. They're very attentive. One of the cons would be that I wish I could pick my seat! I would always recommend this airline.
I’ve flown on American Airline to and from Fresno,Ca. They’ve always been super friendly and are great about making you comfortable during your flight/s! The flight attendants are always making sure you’ve got what you need for the trip :)
Space is limited on their flights. I haven't flown with them in a few years bc of that. And with the price of the flights, I shouldn't have to sit in my neighbors lap on a lengthy flight. I hope, since it's been a while, things have changed.
Great frequent flyer points. Great first class. American Airlines has one of the best crew in the aviation field. Trip insurance is optional but long as you have it they will pretty much make anything within reason... work for out for you.
The customer service at American Airlines was terrible. We had so many delays and everytime we tried to ask what the problem was, they would just say "I don't know." The staff were also very rude. I decided I wouldn't ride with AA anymore.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos