BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you been in the past Year?4 Answers
  • American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Katie W.
I only fly American Airlines! Their first class cabin is always so nice and roomy. I fly every 2-3 months and AA makes it so easy to be comfortable and relaxed. Their flight attendants are beyond wonderful and the cabins are always spotless.
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is perfect for the average, everyday traveler! You can usually find bargains, sales and special offers. They offer a superior frequent flyer mileage program. Their aircraft are typically kept clean and service is friendly.
Rachel K.
Considering all of the options these days, AA is not a choice I make unless the price is significantly lower than other options. Their planes are old, they do not have Tvs in every head rest and you have to pay extra for snacks and drinks.
Robin C.
Kansas City, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I I always try to fly American because their awards program is the best for business travel.   I know I can use American for almost anywhere I need to go. However.....don't plan on an upgrade no matter what your status. Good grief.
michele h.
I always choose to fly american airlines if possible! great service and very comfortable. I've been on it about 5 times. No cons, only pros. customer service. favorite part is how comforting they are to customers. very pleased and satisfied
Mariah F.
Los Angeles
My favorite airline. The service is always great and the seats are always comfortable. The customer service is awesome. They're very attentive. One of the cons would be that I wish I could pick my seat! I would always recommend this airline.
Julia M.
California, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve flown on American Airline to and from Fresno,Ca. They’ve always been super friendly and are great about making you comfortable during your flight/s! The flight attendants are always making sure you’ve got what you need for the trip :)
Demi D.
McDonough, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Space is limited on their flights. I haven't flown with them in a few years bc of that. And with the price of the flights, I shouldn't have to sit in my neighbors lap on a lengthy flight. I hope, since it's been a while, things have changed.
Tess M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great frequent flyer points. Great first class. American Airlines has one of the best crew in the aviation field. Trip insurance is optional but long as you have it they will pretty much make anything within reason... work for out for you.
Lynette R.
Kansas City, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The customer service at American Airlines was terrible. We had so many delays and everytime we tried to ask what the problem was, they would just say "I don't know." The staff were also very rude. I decided I wouldn't ride with AA anymore.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?