BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19945)
Amanda K.
Woodside, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was loyal to American for many years and yes, all airlines have their problems but the service recovery of American is never great. And there's still that time I was overnighted in Chicago FOR THREE DAYS! And got NOTHING out of it. Terrible.
Seth C.
46550
I liked the airline, and the time flying goes by fast because you watch movies and play games! Customer service was good! A pro would be that the time goes fast, a con would be that everything is soooo expensive, I enjoyed the flights.
Mary J.
Indianapolis
I have mixed feelings about American Airlines. I used to use AA a lot for work travel. It seemed like the flights were delayed often and we didn’t always get the nicest planes. I probably won’t fly AA unless they give me a killer deal.
Danielle B.
Ridgecrest, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
AA is pretty consistent. No problems. Flown first class with them several times also and it's pretty great. Flight attendants always nice and always easy to book my flights and get in and out. Haven't had to call customer service for anything.
Justin F.
Honestly American Airlines isn’t the best flight company in the world but it does its job. I flew to Miami using American Airlines and it was ok the service was ok and it wasn’t like anyone was rude or anything but I feel like it can be better.
Luna G.
Bridgeport, CT
I used to travel a lot and this company is been around for many years over all is a good one. Don't travel much anymore but I'll definitely recommend it. Costumer service was excellent.
Alexa B.
Williamstown, NJ
This airlines is always nice. The crew are very nice and always make the plane ride enjoyable. We always get there safely which is the most important part. It's usually always on time and they always make sure your flight is just right
Ash O.
Charlotte
The flights ran on time! They also switched me to an earlier flight due to the Hurricane coming and later flights were getting canceled! Smooth flight in, and would definitely fly with them again, along with recommending them to other!
Amatha J.
Dayton
I used this airline when I flew to Italy in February and I had a excellent experience. I was lucky to have no delays in my flight schedule and even better I had a whole row to myself because no one else had booked the seats next to me!
Kristina C.
Charlotte, NC
I've flown American Airlines twice now, about to be three times in about a week! I've never experienced anything out of the ordinary with them. Their flight attendants have been very helpful and nice both times I have flown with them!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?