BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Nina T.
Chattanooga, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It's always hit or miss. Good company who does well but not consistently. They newer planes are A1, but if you get an older plane can't say the same. If checking a bag, I have gotten a few different pieces of luggage "roughed up" by them.
Keshia W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
AA wasn't my favorite airline to travel but sometimes I didn't have a choice when I needed to see family. No free luggage was always a con with them and sometimes the plane smelled. Eh, I wouldn't say I was completely satisfied with them.
Kaylyn Chelsea A.
Hermitage, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Pros: American Airlines offers flights in my small town, costs are reasonable, and they do always get you to your destination.

Cons: Nearly every flight I've flown with them has had some sort of a delay and I had to reschedule my later flight.
Pol K.
Chandler, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They are one of the expensive airlines out there! Only gave it 4 stars because their service is very good from my experience as the fight attendants were always super nice. Don't like the fact that I have to pay for check-in bags though..
Anna D.
Usually travel with American Airlines when flying out of international continental, I love that it's close to home for me and customer service is always on point. Been satisfied with them overall and do recommend travel with this airline.
Lucerito A.
San Benito, TX
It was a good experience my only problem was checking in bags I was told I can check in 2 bags and turned out I can only do one and pay $25-$50 depending on weight of the second bag. Had no choice but to pay since I had my stuff I needed.
Darly D.
American Airlines is one of my favorite airlines to travel, the prices are good, seating are excellent spacious even for economic class. I never had any problem while traveling with American and I always try to buy my tickets with them!
Tricia H.
Jblm Wa
My mother uses this airlines a lot so I travel American when I go anywhere with her. She uses the American Express card which gets her miles in every purchase she makes which is a really cool deal especially if you use it for a business.
Morgan I.
Fitchburg, WI
I've traveled with American Airlines on many domestic and international flights, and have to say that the customer service leaves much to be desired. The flight attendants are often, well, inattentive and the meal service on their long-haul international flights is rather poor. With this said, their rates are often quite good and their airline partners (British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Qantas) are amazing and offer fantastic service, so I am willing to travel one leg of my journey with American in order to experience the superior service offered with their OneWorld partners. All in all, I will fly American again in the future given that their competition (Delta, United) offer significantly worse international and business class service, and their frequent flier programs are considerably less rewarding than AAdvantage.
Gail O.
Baton Rouge
We always fly American if we can because of the miles we earn with our credit card. I find most air travel not so great, but American is pretty efficient, clean, and friendly. I am generally satisfied with my experience with this airline.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?