American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,974 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I usually fly Southwest, but the America Airline was one of the options. Very comfortable, friendly employees. The flights and customer service is the reason why I choose American Airline. Definitely recommend everyone to fly with them.
American Airlines is disorganized. They routinely create or continue a disruption and have often cancelled flights. I used to use them often but will not be doing so in the future. Their planes are dirty and I would not recommend.
Even though I am a delta credit card holder I find myself always flying American. All airlines have hiccups but in my experience AA has always been the most responsive to my complaints (not to mention a little less expensive than delta)
I have always had a great experience flying American Airlines. They are my go to carrier for my travel needs. They offer competitive pricing when compared to other airlines. Some flight attendants are not so friendly which could use improvement.
I like American Airlines, but they are not the least expensive. Thankfully I have not had bad experience with customer service. I like that they are more organized than other airlines. I was fairly satisfied with my experience with them.
I used to always fly American when I was a child. They are definitely a pricier airline, but I also think that they are a good one. Their prices aren't the absolute worst either. I also always liked that they have a lot of direct flights.
This is a typical, mass market airline. We have had good luck with getting to destinations on time. Customer service is average - but it must be difficult for agents to fix problems beyond their control. Not an easy job. Planes are maintained well - flight crew always friendly.
Smooth flight! For an 18 hours flight we had this was just a great experience. The flught attendants are very accomodating. The planes are just spacious and the food was good
I love the services and the employees and the fact my carry on luggage doesn't cost extra money, but the seats in coach are ridiculously uncomfortable. I had a European flight and I felt like I was in pain for the entirety of the flight.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos