American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,943 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I usually fly Southwest, but the America Airline was one of the options. Very comfortable, friendly employees. The flights and customer service is the reason why I choose American Airline. Definitely recommend everyone to fly with them.
They are an airline company. It has less about the company as a whole and more of the small employee they have. Sometimes people have bad days and it can shows! They try but sometimes the smaller guys make everyone have a poor experience.
Even though I am a delta credit card holder I find myself always flying American. All airlines have hiccups but in my experience AA has always been the most responsive to my complaints (not to mention a little less expensive than delta)
It's always hit or miss. Good company who does well but not consistently. They newer planes are A1, but if you get an older plane can't say the same. If checking a bag, I have gotten a few different pieces of luggage "roughed up" by them.
American Airlines is not the biggest aircraft, but they are usually really affordable. The flight attendants are always nice and helpful and you always get a free snack and drink. I definitely recommend and I'll definitely be flying again!
I haven't flown anything other than American Airlines when flying in America. Which is both good and bad since I can't compare it to any other airlines. The service the provide is up to par with the price that their flights cost, in my opinion.
I like American Airlines, but they are not the least expensive. Thankfully I have not had bad experience with customer service. I like that they are more organized than other airlines. I was fairly satisfied with my experience with them.
My least favorite airline ): I used to have to choice and I had to fly with them due to the airport I lived near- every single flight was a nightmare and they have the most awful customer service department. However, 2 stars because I’m still in one piece.
We used AA when we traveled to Los Angeles. Our flight was on time, we boarded at the time assigned and departed just 4 minutes passed the time listed. Our flight was smooth and everyone was very attentive to us. We would definitely fly AA again.
We took a quick trip to KC for a conference and flew AA out of La Guardia. The flight was very quick and was run by Republic air I believe, but everyone was very nice and it was an easy flight both ways. I would definitely recommend AA.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos