BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Erin M.
Nashville , TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I think American Airlines does a great job at offering the best service. Every flight I've taken with them as been smooth and hassle free. My only complaint is for how much it costs to fly with them, I think something should be added to the service. Very pricey!
Gabriella d.
Lexington
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
When American is running smoothly it’s a class act. Can’t be beat! Having the largest network of cities makes traveling anywhere in the world a breeze.
Pros: bag tracking, airport choices
Downside flight reliability is not always the best.
Karen B.
Garland, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've had many issues with other airlines, but with American, I'm happy to say that I haven't! I will only fly American from now on :) staff is also very friendly and cooperative compared to the airlines, but that's just from my perspective:)
sami d.
Cornelius, NC
not only do i get to go into the admirals club due to my father being such a frequent flyer but everytime i fly the airline i am always pleased with the service.. including free movies, free headphones, and great complimentary snacks/drinks.
Katie W.
I only fly American Airlines! Their first class cabin is always so nice and roomy. I fly every 2-3 months and AA makes it so easy to be comfortable and relaxed. Their flight attendants are beyond wonderful and the cabins are always spotless.
Jasmine T.
Junction City, KS
I've always had good experiences with American. This is my go to airline for my traveling needs. They make the flight comfortable and on the rare occasions that I miss a flight they're always accommodating and get me a new flight right away.
Lauren L.
Ooltewah, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
While preparing to fly home after not seeing my family for over 6 months, we booked a flight several hundred more expensive to get me home sooner. Flying across the country is not cheap already, but it was worth it. I even had my significant other pay an extra hundred to be on the same connecting flight as me. However, after a plane malfunction, we had to deplane, and I ended up extremely frustrated and delayed several hours. All that money down the drain and several hours lost. Then when I FINALLY got in to CA, they had left my baggage all the way across the country, and when it came time to deliver it to my house, it took them a good 2 days to do it. I attributed this to a fluke, however on the return flight, not only was I delayed, but I ended up having to deplane and stay at the airport for 11 hours until the next available flight. After contacting customer service and reaching out to them on Twitter, they offered me a $200 voucher to use FOR AMERICAN AIRLINES. I asked what else they could do for me and I never got a reply back. EXTREMELY unsatisfied. I wouldn't fly with them again. I would give them 0 stars if I could.
Dulce A.
Hayward, CA
I really like their modern airplane because of the TV they have! it even has a map for the distance to where your traveling and includes wifi on the plane, it definitely makes me feel comfortable. i would definitely recommend this airline.
Lauryn C.
I like American Airlines a lot! They're nice and appear to care about concerns or questions you may have during flights. I have 4 stars only because I can truly say southwest hands down has the best service but American is very close behind!
Catherine L.
Phoenixville, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I'm sorry but American Airlines treats passengers like dirt.  On our last flight from Philadelphia over to Paris,  I've never had a worse in-flight experience.  In the first place, my husband and I paid quite a bit of money for our tickets as it was a last-minute thing.  In the second place, a couple of the flight attendants looked they either just rolled out of bed or were having the worst day of their lives--they were miserable.
Add to that, the TV/Movie screen that was attached to my seat didn't work--and this is a seven-hour flight. The food was awful. I couldn't eat.  I just can't stand American Airlines.
Oh..then when we landed at CDG, we literally had to land on the tarmac and WALK down portable steps and wait for buses to take us to the terminal. WTF?????  There were young mothers with strollers and handicapped people in wheelchairs and didn't even receive help.  Honestly, there needs to be regulations set on the airlines companies--they are crooks to charge so much for so little service.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?