BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19945)
Whitney J.
Miami , FL
American Airlines is one of those airlines I employ purely out of necessity. Like many commercial airlines, the company sacrifices the comfort of its customers for profit and utilizes a condensed sitting arrangement. If you feel like you're sitting in some stranger's lap or like someone is jabbing a foot into your spine, then you're probably on an American Airlines flight. The maintenance of the interior of the plane is poor and the overhead compartments are compact as well. Oh, and if you're on a flight and you're expecting some in-flight entertainment? Then, you'll be waiting for the duration of your flight because it won't come, unless you're making an international voyage. Airplane food is airplane food but when you're uncomfortable and pressed against another passenger and bored, everything is duller and doubly unsatisfactory. And if your national (within the US) journey does not surpass five hours, you have to pay for your meal. Once you know what to expect, though, you make a virtue of necessity and simply hope the plane makes a smooth descent.
Bessy Alejandra A.
Nashville, TN
They have a good service, but I hate the check in. It is easier in other airlines and the sits are not as comfortable as other airplanes. Costumer service is good as well and I like that they have screens so you can be watching movies.
sami d.
Cornelius, NC
not only do i get to go into the admirals club due to my father being such a frequent flyer but everytime i fly the airline i am always pleased with the service.. including free movies, free headphones, and great complimentary snacks/drinks.
Mariah F.
Los Angeles
My favorite airline. The service is always great and the seats are always comfortable. The customer service is awesome. They're very attentive. One of the cons would be that I wish I could pick my seat! I would always recommend this airline.
Rachel A.
Fayetteville
Planes were clean and attendants were friendly. No issues with delays or bags. Flight and landing was smooth. Turbulence was minimal. I would suggest American Airlines to anyone flying out of XNA. Super affordable and a delight to fly with.
Dulce A.
Hayward, CA
I really like their modern airplane because of the TV they have! it even has a map for the distance to where your traveling and includes wifi on the plane, it definitely makes me feel comfortable. i would definitely recommend this airline.
Gabriela C.
Euless , TX
Great airlines especially the baggage perks ! I use it more for international flights my favorite part is the space and also they provide free snacks. Also I haven't had a bad experience with the flight attendants they are nice and helpful.
Donna C.
Whittier
On my previous flights with American Airlines, I have found that the staff is friendly, courteous and very helpful. Prices seem to be at an average and availability of flights seem to be accessible. I will be flying again at the end of July.
Tess M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great frequent flyer points. Great first class. American Airlines has one of the best crew in the aviation field. Trip insurance is optional but long as you have it they will pretty much make anything within reason... work for out for you.
Lauryn C.
I like American Airlines a lot! They're nice and appear to care about concerns or questions you may have during flights. I have 4 stars only because I can truly say southwest hands down has the best service but American is very close behind!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?