BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Leila A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like American Airlines. They have a good loyalty program and you can really stock up on air miles if you use their credit card. The deal agents are rude though. If they were a little more friendly, things would go more smoothly for everyone.
Monica L.
Columbus, OH
Flying to Florida this past weekend wasn't the greatest flight I've had in a while. Your first bag is going to be $25 so don't even waste your time by flying with them. I even lost my bag a couple of times and waited for 2 days to retrieve it.
Isabella N.
Overland park, KS
I already travel with American Airlanes more than 8 times and i've never got disspointed. They're really pontual and polite. The comunication is great on the emails and the website is easy to use. The airplanes are clean, new and comfortables.
Kerry B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
American Airlines provides a super comfortable flight. Entertainment is free when the flight is a certain number of hours and the staff is extremely friendly! You can usually find pretty great deals on flights so I would definitely recommend!
Giar M.
Athens, GA
I've been flying since I was a child, and I can honestly say American Airlines is not great but not terrible. It gets you where you need to go but I have flown other airlines that have much better costumer service and give more for your money.
clara d.
Traveling with this airline is a relief, one is sure that the luggage you carry will reach its destination intact. They leave on time their flights and their food is very tasty
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX
I have had great experiences with AA, and some not so great experiences. For example. I was visiting my grandmother, and went to the airport with plenty of time to catch my flight. They contented to delay my flight, so after it was going to be over 3 hours before I left, we went out to get some ice cream. I kept checking my phone for more information and updates, but finally they cancelled my flight. We went back to the airport and they were not very nice about talking with us about the issue. They also did not try to offer anything for our troubles. I ended up sending an email to AA after I got home, and they gave me a $200 voucher, which was nice of them. Other than this, we have had many other smaller issues with AA. However, I am thankful for the pilots who have always gotten me to my location safely. I am an AA frequent flyer.
nura s.
Chula Vista, CA
Apart from the fact that they charge you a fee for carryon , this airline is pretty good. The prices are Okay, not too expensive and not cheap. The staff is okay too. I would not recommend , and would not fly with American if i have a choice.
Patrice J.
Fort Valley, GA
Out of a lot of the airlines out there, I've always been generally satisfied with American Airlines. Their planes are clean, their service is good. I haven't had any major problems traveling with American Airlines and frequently fly with them.
I have used this airline with my family and they do a great job with customer service and they are a very organized and helpful in their airport and on the plane. I would definitely recommend this airline if it is your first time flying or if you want to use a different airline.😊
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?