BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19951)
Monica L.
Columbus, OH
Flying to Florida this past weekend wasn't the greatest flight I've had in a while. Your first bag is going to be $25 so don't even waste your time by flying with them. I even lost my bag a couple of times and waited for 2 days to retrieve it.
Anaisa C.
Gran servicio en la Actualidad. Saludo amistoso Al Momento del embarque. A Pesar de las Naciones Unidas "Vuelo Completamente Lleno," Una bebida recibi los antes de la partida de elecci√≥n realizada con una Sonrisa, Que INCLUYE cafeter√≠a En Esta ma√Īana Temprano La Salida!

Una Vez en el aire, toalla caliente, Seguido de Selecci√≥n de bebidas y comida √ďrdenes Tomadas adelante Hacia Atr√°s.

OPCIONES de comida Hoy en día were El Corte avena acero o el brie tortilla. Como mi ACTUALIZACION sin vino un Través Hasta Dentro de 24 horas, yo no era Capaz de pre-order. : No obstante, todavía Recibido Mi primera Opción - la tortilla.

Me parecio excelente Que la era de la tortilla. El vino con 2 salchichas y patatas y verduras. Esta Es Una buena Mejora con RESPECTO al anterior tortilla de queso AA, en mi humilde Opinión.

El plato de fruta conto con Unas rodajas de melón y melón dulce, 2 rebanadas de kiwi, frambuesas, moras 2, fresas y el color verdoso de las Naciones Unidas. Hubo vainilla Chobani yogur griego en la bandeja. La Cesta de Conto Pan con 3 options, incluyendo Una galleta y Un croissant de chocolate (No Estoy Seguro de lo era Que la Opción 3). Habia mantequilla y mermelada Paquetes ADICIONALES Que se ofrecen con el sartén,: Además del paquete de mantequilla los antes de aterrizar.

Beba re-llena se acomodaron sin ning√ļn Problema Durante Todo el vuelo.

Mentas servidos los antes de aterrizar.

En general, la gran vuelo de la ONU. Buen trabajo, AA!
Leslie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Great experience, off board as weel on board, traveling with kids can be stressful, but you make it simple. I travel yearly, my favorite part being able to use such a great airliner. Everysingle time being 110% satisfied by oberall experience!
Connie C.
Definitely not my go-to airline!  The planes are outdated and NOISY (my biggest complaint).  When you pay $100's of dollars to fly the noise level should be tolerable which is clearly not on the priority list for American.
Nikki H.
Overall a fine airline - they are a good international airline as they partner with British Air who is outstanding. I will say I feel that they are always in terrible terminals with little to no food options and the flights often leave late.
Morgan M.
Carolina Bch, NC
I have been flying American Airlines for years and have thus accrued many miles through their miles program. Recently, I booked a transatlantic trip with the miles that I have saved up. The outbound trip was simple to book - lots of options for times and airports, and I was even able to book an AA flight and avoided paying British Airways high gas fees! However, the return trip was not so simple. The options for flights returning to the States was super limited, the times were inconvenient (5AM departure times? Really?), and the layovers were often so terrible that I would rather pay for a flight than take the flight for free. AA can get you to a wide number of places in the world, but I do wish that they had more partner airlines that we could use miles with (which would open up more airports that we could fly to/from).
Karen B.
Garland, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've had many issues with other airlines, but with American, I'm happy to say that I haven't! I will only fly American from now on :) staff is also very friendly and cooperative compared to the airlines, but that's just from my perspective:)
gelsey L.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I am a part of the miles program wit American Airlines and I can’t say I’m so crazy about it. The flights are a bit tight and they don’t have as many flight options as other airlines. I have had some good flights so it’s not consistent. I would still fly American
Vanessa C.
It's an amazing company and I know so many people that work here and they love it, the people that work there are super sweet and kind as well! They make everything a great experience for you
Olivia C.
Bellingham, WA
I've had quite a few bad experiences with American. Almost every flight I've booked through them has ended up very delayed or canceled. Their customer service is great though in getting you where you need to go in the case of complications.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?