BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Kenneth A.
Los Angeles
I have always had positive experiences with AA and I love that with most of my flight I get free wifi due to a joint agreement with my phone service and the airlines. Overall, I have no complaints about AA and I will continue to fly with them.
Kiley Y.
Portland, OR
Flew from San Fran to Sydney-- 16 hour flight was as good as it could be! Crew switched out midway through and were helpful and welcoming throughout the flight. My family member is a platinum member, so we sometimes get bumped to first class!!
brooke p.
Gilbert, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is an airline that is a middle grade. The seats are pretty uncomfortable but you have more leg room than Frontier. I really like that you still get drinks at least! This isn't my airline of choice but it isn't my least favorite.
Naiha M.
greenfield
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love American Airlines. Super comfy seats and very friendly! The gave a lot of complimentary snacks as well. The staff is very cooperative and helpful. Prices are a little expensive but definitely worth it! Wish they would have free baggage.
Nikki B.
Lubbock, TX
American Airlines has a great app that's actually pretty useful! It keeps you updated on takeoff delays or gate changes. The luggage tracker also let's you know if your bag is still on the plane or if you can expect your bag to be coming out.
mistura a.
houston
They always have cheap flights which is a huge plus! It's one of the airlines i frequently use when traveling. I've rarely had any issues with this airline. They always have flights to majority of destinations. I would recommend it to people.
Jina V.
Corp Christi, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Service not the Best Buy aircrafts are up there definitely some more on the comfortable side rather and compared to other airlines like I️ said I️ would just about only change the service given from this company rather than anything else first
Hayley K.
Olathe
This airline helped us find a seat home when our honeymoon flight home was overbooked. They also served us complimentary champagne on the flight, and announced our recent marriage. We felt special, and they were all very helpful and friendly.
Kristen J.
Orlando
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love flying American Airlines. It always feels like home to me. They're so nice and the flights are always clean and relaxing. They have wonderful customer service. My favorite part is having the wifi available now! I'm definitely satisfied.
Sydney H.
Saugus, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've never had a problem flying American! It's always been a nice flight that gets me where I need to go. I use them while flying to Florida. Their customer service is easy to reach and helped when I had questions about flying with my infant!
ashley r.
American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest This airline or suggest a better airline for international travel?
Pasha P.
United or American airline ?? I personally like United better. Always got delayed with America airlines
Shakeymama :.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Where have you been in the past Year?
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
So we are going on a trip to Mexico, most of the flights are American Airline. What kind of experiences have people had? Do you recommend it? How is first class?
Amber L.
Do they charge for the first checked bag?