American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I have always had positive experiences with AA and I love that with most of my flight I get free wifi due to a joint agreement with my phone service and the airlines. Overall, I have no complaints about AA and I will continue to fly with them.
Flew from San Fran to Sydney-- 16 hour flight was as good as it could be! Crew switched out midway through and were helpful and welcoming throughout the flight. My family member is a platinum member, so we sometimes get bumped to first class!!
American Airlines is an airline that is a middle grade. The seats are pretty uncomfortable but you have more leg room than Frontier. I really like that you still get drinks at least! This isn't my airline of choice but it isn't my least favorite.
I love American Airlines. Super comfy seats and very friendly! The gave a lot of complimentary snacks as well. The staff is very cooperative and helpful. Prices are a little expensive but definitely worth it! Wish they would have free baggage.
American Airlines has a great app that's actually pretty useful! It keeps you updated on takeoff delays or gate changes. The luggage tracker also let's you know if your bag is still on the plane or if you can expect your bag to be coming out.
They always have cheap flights which is a huge plus! It's one of the airlines i frequently use when traveling. I've rarely had any issues with this airline. They always have flights to majority of destinations. I would recommend it to people.
Service not the Best Buy aircrafts are up there definitely some more on the comfortable side rather and compared to other airlines like I️ said I️ would just about only change the service given from this company rather than anything else first
This airline helped us find a seat home when our honeymoon flight home was overbooked. They also served us complimentary champagne on the flight, and announced our recent marriage. We felt special, and they were all very helpful and friendly.
I love flying American Airlines. It always feels like home to me. They're so nice and the flights are always clean and relaxing. They have wonderful customer service. My favorite part is having the wifi available now! I'm definitely satisfied.
I've never had a problem flying American! It's always been a nice flight that gets me where I need to go. I use them while flying to Florida. Their customer service is easy to reach and helped when I had questions about flying with my infant!
Q & A
United or American airline ?? I personally like United better. Always got delayed with America airlines
Where have you been in the past Year?
So we are going on a trip to Mexico, most of the flights are American Airline. What kind of experiences have people had? Do you recommend it? How is first class?
Do they charge for the first checked bag?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos