American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Love flying American Airlines! Great customer service and a great frequent flyer program! Makes flying enjoyable! I'll always choose to fly them and receive miles! I've flown with them for about 4 years and will continue to do so!! Best airline!
When I used American Airlines it wasn't a great experience. The staff was really nice but they lost my luggage and the plane was really small and run-down. They did, however, return my luggage within 24 hours directly to my home as they promised.
We haven't always had the best service when it came to AA. First off the prices of flights are ridiculously high compared to SouthWest airlines and the last two times we've flown with AA our fights were either canceled or delayed. I am not a fan.
I have never had a bad experience on American Airlines! The staff has alway been super helpful and nice. I've always departed and arrived on time. I sadly don't travel too often, but I would definitely book a future flight with American Airlines.
Not a fan of American. I quit worrying about frequent flyer mile program - never available. The only reason I fly AA is the pricing. I used to be extremely loyal, now I go with who is cheapest and can get me where and when I need to be and fly.
Flight prices were affordable. However no in flight entertainment, which made my 5.5 hour flight quite boring. The flight attendants did not seem happy to be working either. They made me feel guilty for wanting a drink when they came around with the cart.
I haven’t had any bad experiences with American Airlines. They bring drinks and food for no cost. Took my 1 year old with me and she did amazing. She got cranky for a moment and I asked for milk and they were more than willing to accommodate her.
I used to love flying with American Airlines, however the last few times we've flown with them have been disastrous. From their insane prices and overcharges to their unpleasant employees, we have recently decided to stop flying on their airline.
The majority of my airline miles are with American so I obviously fly with them more frequently. Most of the time the airline is great but bad experiences are bound to happen. Usually costumer service is good, but again there are always one offs.
I have had a generally good experience every time I've flown with American Airlines. Relatively comfortable. I never go for extra amenities to reduce costs, so I can't speak to that extent. I would prefer lower prices for flights in the future.
Q & A
Does American Airlines offer any MILITARY SPECIALS/DEALS? I know they used to offer 2FREE CHECKED LUGGAGE for Service member and dependents, Does anyone know if they still do this?
What is your favorite part of American Airlines?
Would you fly American to Hawaii? If not, which airline would you choose to do so?
I heard that AA recently changed their snacks/are offering free onboard snack. Does anyone know if this is true. This could have only changed this month, so if you flew before February 2016 I know they hadn't, Thanks in advance!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos