American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,938 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I like American Airlines. They have a good loyalty program and you can really stock up on air miles if you use their credit card. The deal agents are rude though. If they were a little more friendly, things would go more smoothly for everyone.
I have had great experiences with AA, and some not so great experiences. For example. I was visiting my grandmother, and went to the airport with plenty of time to catch my flight. They contented to delay my flight, so after it was going to be over 3 hours before I left, we went out to get some ice cream. I kept checking my phone for more information and updates, but finally they cancelled my flight. We went back to the airport and they were not very nice about talking with us about the issue. They also did not try to offer anything for our troubles. I ended up sending an email to AA after I got home, and they gave me a $200 voucher, which was nice of them. Other than this, we have had many other smaller issues with AA. However, I am thankful for the pilots who have always gotten me to my location safely. I am an AA frequent flyer.
Not good customer service and they hassle me every single time I fly with my dog. Their agents and flight attendants always seem irritable and tired which isn't great for travelers who are also feeling the same. I try to avoid AA at all costs.
Overall, great! Customer service is very good! Flights are smooth when traveling! Fast flights when no storms present. Favorite part is falling asleep to music. Very satisfied.
Great service and the food is reasonably good! Wish you were allowed another drink while on flight because you pay so much to fly in general. Attendants have always been nice and very knowledgeable. Would definitely fly with them again if I needed to
I have always had positive experiences with AA and I love that with most of my flight I get free wifi due to a joint agreement with my phone service and the airlines. Overall, I have no complaints about AA and I will continue to fly with them.
It has been for years a favorite and with very good reputation from my perspective. I have had very good experience but everything is not perfect so I think there are details to improve, although without doubts I would choose din din think it.
I used to travel internationally using this. And I even got their credit card. But the customer service was not good. It was always unwilling to help when an issue arose. Great tired of that so I started flying delta.and haven't regretted it.
Out of a lot of the airlines out there, I've always been generally satisfied with American Airlines. Their planes are clean, their service is good. I haven't had any major problems traveling with American Airlines and frequently fly with them.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos