American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Love flying American Airlines! Great customer service and a great frequent flyer program! Makes flying enjoyable! I'll always choose to fly them and receive miles! I've flown with them for about 4 years and will continue to do so!! Best airline!
this is one of the only companies i have flown with. the prices are okay sometimes too overpriced. most of them do not have individual tv which is a con. the customer service is overall great. the attendants are really nice and proffessional.
We haven't always had the best service when it came to AA. First off the prices of flights are ridiculously high compared to SouthWest airlines and the last two times we've flown with AA our fights were either canceled or delayed. I am not a fan.
American is usually who I choose to fly with. I've always had great service and an over all awesome experiance. I've never had delays or mechanical issues with them. There staff is really nice as well really accommodating well at least for me .
I've taken AA to Costa Rica twice since 2016 and I loved each trip. I use them as often as they have the best deals. I experienced no delays or hassle from the crew. I really wish their luggage conditions were a little better, but not displeased.
My preferred way of flying. They not only have great amenities but the customer service is incredible! Flights are usually fairly reasonable and they truly care about their reward members. I will continue to fly with American if at all possible.
I've flown American more than a few times already and their customer service is great, not really anything I could complain about. The only thing I didn't really enjoy much is the leg room in the plane which is something they can't control much.
I haven’t had any bad experiences with American Airlines. They bring drinks and food for no cost. Took my 1 year old with me and she did amazing. She got cranky for a moment and I asked for milk and they were more than willing to accommodate her.
I have not flown with American Airlines in a while, but when I used to fly with them more frequently I don't recall ever having any issues! They are currently one of two airlines at my local airport so I would choose to fly with them again.
I have had a generally good experience every time I've flown with American Airlines. Relatively comfortable. I never go for extra amenities to reduce costs, so I can't speak to that extent. I would prefer lower prices for flights in the future.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos