American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,975 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American is an amazing company that truly cares about its employees! American tries to cater to all their passangers and employees needs. American Airlines is truly a unique company and they really show why they are the number one company!
I have been exclusively flying with American Airlines for all of my trips this past 2 years. Always a great experience and I get extra excited when I get the comfy airbus. Friendly staff and pilots. I plan to fly with for many more trips to come!
Last time I went to Costa Rica I went with American Airlines... about the service there is not much to say.. they even give you water... you need to buy the food if you really want. I think their on time fly’s is good.. the service is not at all
My preferred way of flying. They not only have great amenities but the customer service is incredible! Flights are usually fairly reasonable and they truly care about their reward members. I will continue to fly with American if at all possible.
Decent but not as nice as it could be. I didn't have a really bad experience but not a good enough one to remember anything about it specifically. Wouldn't recommend nor not recommend. Wish I could say more about it but I can't. Overall not much
Flight prices were affordable. However no in flight entertainment, which made my 5.5 hour flight quite boring. The flight attendants did not seem happy to be working either. They made me feel guilty for wanting a drink when they came around with the cart.
I don't think American Airlines has the best quality planes or customer service. I mean, I go to my destination ... but soo late. My flight was delayed twice and there were no other options to switch my flights to a different route or anything.
American Airlines has always been a great airline. Customer service is great. They resolve issues quickly. I use this airline about 3 times a year. Favorite part is getting to destinations on time. I definitely recommend American Airlines.
American is usually who I choose to fly with. I've always had great service and an over all awesome experiance. I've never had delays or mechanical issues with them. There staff is really nice as well really accommodating well at least for me .
Because I live so close to their hub in DFW, American Airlines is typically my best flight option. Some planes are better than others, but their newest planes are the nicest I’ve seen! TVs on every headrest, leather chairs, and cool new lighting.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos