American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I travel a lot for work and usually try to find the cheapest airline ticket which is usually American! I also travel with an emotional support animal which has always been a breeze. The flight attendants treat me and my dog with such great care!
Me my husband and our 8 month old baby flew to Brazil this summer with American! The trip was very pleasant and they even gave us a row with an extra seat to accommodate our little one! We loved our trip and would definitely fly with them again!
American Airlines is great for people that have points and want to redeem them for travel. They have low redemption tiers that allow you to get free flights to various locations worldwide. I would recommend this to those that travel frequently.
When I used American Airlines it wasn't a great experience. The staff was really nice but they lost my luggage and the plane was really small and run-down. They did, however, return my luggage within 24 hours directly to my home as they promised.
this is one of the only companies i have flown with. the prices are okay sometimes too overpriced. most of them do not have individual tv which is a con. the customer service is overall great. the attendants are really nice and proffessional.
AA us really stepped up their game lately. The staff are friendly and helpful. The flight I was on from LAX - KOA had great in flight entertainment & the plane was clean and tidy. Overall I am very pleased with my experience and would fly again!
Very pleasant company. Comfortable seating and great entertainment services. I loved the quality of customer service! It had to be the most pleasent. I use them occasionally, but every time I fly. I highly recommend this airline to others flying!
I have never had a bad experience on American Airlines! The staff has alway been super helpful and nice. I've always departed and arrived on time. I sadly don't travel too often, but I would definitely book a future flight with American Airlines.
Decent but not as nice as it could be. I didn't have a really bad experience but not a good enough one to remember anything about it specifically. Wouldn't recommend nor not recommend. Wish I could say more about it but I can't. Overall not much
American is usually who I choose to fly with. I've always had great service and an over all awesome experiance. I've never had delays or mechanical issues with them. There staff is really nice as well really accommodating well at least for me .
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos