American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,939 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Don't really like the charges they have on checked bags, but they're service on the plane is phenomenal. I really enjoy flying with AA, even though they're on the pricier side. They also have the best cookies on flight, and a good miles system.
American Airlines provides great inboard service. They do not overcrowd their cabins and offer complimentary food and drinks. On the newer planes, the tvs provide in theater movies at no charge and also a full selection of tv shows. I would definitely fly American again!
Really my go to airline. The service is great, and so are the prices! The people who work for American are some of the nicest people out there, and I truly can't wait to travel with them again. Anyone who is looking to get away, go with American!
I enjoy flying AA. My only complaints are that you have to pay for bags and some of the planes are getting a bit old and worn down. Flying first class, the service is amazing! Free bags, TV, reclined seated, and they keep your drink full!!!
I always enjoy flying American. They have a great frequent flyer program that lets me and my husband see each other more frequently event though we live so far apart. They also take credit cards on in flight service and have a great WiFi package.
I flew on American Airline in March and the experience was great. Customer service was awesome and I only fly once using them. I enjoyed arriving at my destination without any delays. I would consider flying with the airline in the near future.
I have flown with American airlines for many years and the service here is fantastic! They always try to accommodate their customers and never have I had a major issue that has made me not fly with them again. Just an Awesome experience overall!
American Airlines are fairly priced but not the cheapest. The customer service on board is decent, nothing special. don't except to receive any special treatment unless you're on first class. Overall comfortable environment.
I have been traveling with American Airlines since I was six years old and I absolutely love it! Everyone is very friendly and it makes you feel safe inside the airplane. This airline is always on time and I would not change to another airline.
We flew on one of the first straight shot flights to Australia from lax on American Airlines. The food was not that great but the flight was smooth and the service was excellent.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos