BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19939)
Jane A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Don't really like the charges they have on checked bags, but they're service on the plane is phenomenal. I really enjoy flying with AA, even though they're on the pricier side. They also have the best cookies on flight, and a good miles system.
Alexa R.
Neptune Beach, FL
American Airlines provides great inboard service. They do not overcrowd their cabins and offer complimentary food and drinks. On the newer planes, the tvs provide in theater movies at no charge and also a full selection of tv shows. I would definitely fly American again!
Amy H.
Austin, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Really my go to airline. The service is great, and so are the prices! The people who work for American are some of the nicest people out there, and I truly can't wait to travel with them again. Anyone who is looking to get away, go with American!
Jessica B.
I enjoy flying AA. My only complaints are that you have to pay for bags and some of the planes are getting a bit old and worn down. Flying first class, the service is amazing! Free bags, TV, reclined seated, and they keep your drink full!!!
Codi H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always enjoy flying American. They have a great frequent flyer program that lets me and my husband see each other more frequently event though we live so far apart. They also take credit cards on in flight service and have a great WiFi package.
Nawieta H.
New Orleans, LA
I flew on American Airline in March and the experience was great. Customer service was awesome and I only fly once using them. I enjoyed arriving at my destination without any delays. I would consider flying with the airline in the near future.
Alayna Q.
Frisco , TX
I have flown with American airlines for many years and the service here is fantastic! They always try to accommodate their customers and never have I had a major issue that has made me not fly with them again. Just an Awesome experience overall!
Olivia P.
Winslow , ME
American Airlines are fairly priced but not the cheapest. The customer service on board is decent, nothing special. don't except to receive any special treatment unless you're on first class. Overall comfortable environment.
Guadalupe O.
Las Vegas , NV
I have been traveling with American Airlines since I was six years old and I absolutely love it! Everyone is very friendly and it makes you feel safe inside the airplane. This airline is always on time and I would not change to another airline.
Ashley A.
Ontario, CA
We flew on one of the first straight shot flights to Australia from lax on American Airlines. The food was not that great but the flight was smooth and the service was excellent.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?