American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,905 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Love American Airlines. Flown them to many places and never have any issues. Their prices are pretty good specially when you book in advance. They also now offer a BASIC ECONOMY which is super cheap with some restrictions but you can’t beat I️t !
I used to love flying with American Airlines, however the last few times we've flown with them have been disastrous. From their insane prices and overcharges to their unpleasant employees, we have recently decided to stop flying on their airline.
Honestly never had a major problem with this airline. I've been mainly choosing them for about 11 years and they've always giving such great customer services. Although the prices are definitely on the expensive side compared to other airlines.
All the staff are really friendly, everything in all the airplanes is comfortable even on the main cabin, everything is organized, really on time with the flies. I really like this airline when Im going to travel. im so satisfied overtime I used.
I have flown with American Airlines four times now. Have never experienced a problem. Stewardesses are always friendly and helpful, planes are clean and as comfortable as possible, timing has always been perfect, and the prices are competitive.
We always have had a great experience flying American. We are always traveling with out two toddlers and they are always accommodating and understanding and have even helped out with the kids while on the plane. We will continue to fly American.
Totally satisfied with American Airlines! The plane was very clean, flight staff was super friendly and helpful. Plenty of room to get comfortable. Only been on one flight, and it was with AA, and I will be sticking with them in the future!
I flew American Airlines from Atlanta to Barcelona - an overnight flight. Their in-flight food is nothing to call home about, but it's not half-bad. Overall, American Airlines is a fine airline, and they get the job done pretty well. I would recommend them to other travelers.
Very pleasant company. Comfortable seating and great entertainment services. I loved the quality of customer service! It had to be the most pleasent. I use them occasionally, but every time I fly. I highly recommend this airline to others flying!
During the 4th of July weekend I took a trip to visit my family back home in NY. My return flight was with AA and the ride was extremely comfortable. The stewardess were amazing. I often fly using Southwest but I was please to have used AA this time around.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos