American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I love AA! I have been flying them for at least 20 years and I've never had an issue. The flights are timely, the ticket prices are competitive and the flight crew is always pleasant. I'll be flying with American again this fall for my trip to France! Can't wait.
Good and easy flights. They were punctual and made boarding a breeze. While flying can be a nuisance and a drag, the flight attendants were pleasant and helpful. And hey, they're able to hoist a giant tin can in the air for thousands of miles while keeping my silly self happy and safe.
I love American Airlines. I have flown on many different airlines and this is my favorite one. The ticket prices are reasonable and so are the luggage costs. They are very attentive to their customer’s needs and they go out of their way to make you comfortable.
American airlines is a great service in air, they are always nice and accommodating and I have never had any issues with them when I studied far from home. I only used them since they had fair prices and never lost my luggage and i will continue to use them
Viemos do Brasil para os EUA em familia e fomos muito bem atendidos. Uma experiencia maravilhosa principalmente para mim e minha filha que estavamos em nossa primeira viagem internacional!
I have repeatedly used this airline and will use in the future. I like their Frequent Flyer Miles Program. Can fly to most major cities and destinations on this airline and at a reasonable or at least competitive price. Good customer service. Safe and reliable.
American Airlines Airline Company provides a nice flight at a decent cost. There's not much I can really say about it except it's a flight. You get a beverage and a snack and you get from point a to point b. Nothing extra special stuck out to me about their service.
In the past two years I have flown with this company about four times. American Airlines has definitely improved in quality of service, food, and flight take off times. There are hardly any delays, and the flights are always on time. The personnel is always so nice!
I’ve only had one experience with American airlines, but, honestly, I’ll do whatever I can to avoid them. Waiting to get on the plane, there was a part malfunction. Coming home, they lost our luggage and made us late to our flight home with little compensation.
American is always my first choice in airline. My flights have always been on time, they don’t give you any problems if you need to check your bag at the gate, the crew is always friendly.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos