BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Happiness M.
Miami
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love AA! I have been flying them for at least 20 years and I've never had an issue. The flights are timely, the ticket prices are competitive and the flight crew is always pleasant. I'll be flying with American again this fall for my trip to France! Can't wait.
Ashley H.
Scranton, PA
Good and easy flights.  They were punctual and made boarding a breeze.  While flying can be a nuisance and a drag, the flight attendants were pleasant and helpful. And hey, they're able to hoist a giant tin can in the air for thousands of miles while keeping my silly self happy and safe.
Brittany J.
Huntersville, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love American Airlines. I have flown on many different airlines and this is my favorite one. The ticket prices are reasonable and so are the luggage costs. They are very attentive to their customer’s needs and they go out of their way to make you comfortable.
Nipun P.
Charlotte
American airlines is a great service in air, they are always nice and accommodating and I have never had any issues with them when I studied far from home. I only used them since they had fair prices and never lost my luggage and i will continue to use them
Veronica B.
Lake Orion, MI
Viemos do Brasil para os EUA em familia e fomos muito bem atendidos. Uma experiencia maravilhosa principalmente para mim e minha filha que estavamos em nossa primeira viagem internacional!
Morgan  D.
Philadelphia, PA
I have repeatedly used this airline and will use in the future. I like their Frequent Flyer Miles Program. Can fly to most major cities and destinations on this airline and at a reasonable or at least competitive price. Good customer service. Safe and reliable.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
American Airlines Airline Company provides a nice flight at a decent cost. There's not much I can really say about it except it's a flight. You get a beverage and a snack and you get from point a to point b. Nothing extra special stuck out to me about their service.
Kailey B.
Greenville
In the past two years I have flown with this company about four times. American Airlines has definitely improved in quality of service, food, and flight take off times. There are hardly any delays, and the flights are always on time. The personnel is always so nice!
Alexandra R.
I’ve only had one experience with American airlines, but, honestly, I’ll do whatever I can to avoid them. Waiting to get on the plane, there was a part malfunction. Coming home, they lost our luggage and made us late to our flight home with little compensation.
Becky E.
Yukon, OK
American is always my first choice in airline. My flights have always been on time, they don’t give you any problems if you need to check your bag at the gate, the crew is always friendly.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?