BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19935)
Ashley K.
Albany, OR
I love flying with American. I can usually get away with checking a bag for free, because they offer it at the gate. The seats are comfortable and the snacks and beverages are standard. I'm tall so I enjoy that there is enough room for my long legs.
Kate R.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Literally every flight I have flown with American has been cancelled or delayed. It used to be a great airline but I don’t know what’s happened to it. I don’t fly it like I did, only when it’s either very very inexpensive or I have no other choice.
Stephanie W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Not a perfect example of ease, comfort, affordability and service, but a reliable one which is sometimes the ONLY thing you are looking for. We dont fly much amymore, but AA was always a brand you could be assured would BE there on time amd safely.
Julia G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nothing particularly special when compared to other airlines but I've seen worse. Haven't had too much trouble with flights being delayed and in flight staff have usually been consistently courteous. Overall I have been satisfied with this airline.
Caiti J.
Coraopolis, PA
I would choose American over delta any day. All of my travels with American have gone smoothly and I have had as many delays or issues with them. The service theyblrovide is great and they are at good pricing. Overall I'm satisfied with their work.
Marian K.
I think most airlines are all about the bottom dollar and they don't give a hoot about the passengers. American Airlines fits that descriptions. Their customer service is just ok at best. Unfortunately the days of good customer service are gone.
Leigh Anne M.
Purcell
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is probably one of the better airlines, their customer service is decent but as with all airlines they have a tendency to treat people like cattle.  Planes are small and over crowded and overbooked.  Flying is not what it used to be.
Kristen N.
I usually take about 4-6 American Airlines flights per year. The service is always reliable and I have never experienced any serious issues with the company. I see myself continuing to fly American and I do recommend the airline to those around me.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love American Airlines. There's the least amount of drama going too which is always nice. I love how insanely easy it is to use my points. The customer service reps are always super sweet. I've always had nice flight attendants. Upgrades are easy.
Marissa S.
Chattanooga, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love American Airlines. We recently flew to SD to visit family. It was a very pleasant ride. The stewardess was kind and friendly. I received a drink and a snack which was delicious. I would definitely fly AS again and recommend it to my family.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?