American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Only once have I been delayed more than an hour. They did their best to make us feel comfortable while fixing the plane. We never deboarded. Snacks are good enough for flights lasting a few hours, bit I live the televisions that are available for free
I’ve always had good experiences with American Airlines. The staff is professional and respectful, and they do their best to make the flight easy and painless. The ability to watch tv and movies in flight has significantly improved upon my experience.
Every airline has its flaws but American Airlines does a pretty good job at what it does. The airport staff are always friendly and tickets are fairly affordable. I fly three to four times a year. American Airlines is one of the better ones out there.
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed my AA flight. It was comfortable and they had a lot of good movies and shows to choose from. The flight attendants were attentive and nice. Made a 5 hour flight less gruesome. Definitely will fly American again!
Nothing particularly special when compared to other airlines but I've seen worse. Haven't had too much trouble with flights being delayed and in flight staff have usually been consistently courteous. Overall I have been satisfied with this airline.
American Airlines offers several flight time options, which is convenient. Their pricing is usually more expensive for the same flights offered by competitive airlines, so I only use them when my usual airline is not able to accommodate my schedule.
I've flown American about twice a week for the past two years. I switched from United after my United flights were constantly being delayed. With American I rarely have delays and the service on board is usually really nice. Some employees have gone the extra mile to make me feel comfortable and I really appreciate that, especially when flying.
The first flight I took was with this airline. I was scared to death but it was the complete opposite of what I thought if would be. I recommend them over Spirit airlines any day.
I have had experience with some people who didn't love their job so much but it didn't take away from the flying experience for me personally. Always a great smooth flight no trouble with flight delays during normal weather overall great experience
Do not use this airline if you can avoid It, especially at Lax (Los Angeles). Every time I’ve used them they taxi after landing for over an hour and then had to bus us to baggage claim. The planes are old and the flight attendants are not the best.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos