BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19992)
Melissa K.
I’ve flown American Airlines almost exclusively for business and pleasure for about 6 years. Service is usually good and problems are resolved in a reasonable manner. I used to love their loyalty program- the reason I’ve stayed with them for so long. Recent changes in the program have decreased perks and have made it more difficult to earn status. I’m considering looking into different airlines and programs next year because of this.
Kelley W.
Evansville, IN
For the most part, I enjoy flying American Airlines. I haven't had many issues with their customer service, but I've only flown with them a handful of times due to their flight schedules and my preferred airport/destinations.
Liz C.
Tarawa Terrace
Purchased at: Travelocity
I love flying with American Airlines. The staff are always nice and accommodating. They’re efficient at what they do. I don’t know what it is about flying American that always feels luxurious even though I’ve always flown economy but for economy they’re pretty nice on the planes I’ve been on I can’t complain but if I think economy is nice I can’t even begin to imagine how nice first class is. I love flying American so it always my first choice when needing to fly to a destination.
Brianna Y.
Phenix City, AL
A few days a go I flew with this airline. My trip back from Arizona to Alabama was stress free and enjoyable. The plane did arrive late, but for me, it was not a big deal, as these things do happen. The employees were kind and courteous. I have no complaints. The only reason why I did not give a five star review was because there was nothing quite special about my trip, just the norm. Nonetheless, I would fly again with this airline.
jaylin ✨.
Coraopolis, PA
Although I wish you could pick your own seats, the service is really good! Staff is very nice. Seats are very comfortable. I fly through AA at least 3 times a yet to various places. Plus this airline company isn’t problematic
Jamie J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American is a good airline. Usually reasonable airfare prices through them. I swear every time I get on the plane they managed to add another seat on it. It’s a bit crowded in there and 2/3 Flight average I have a faulty tv.
Alexis L.
Spring Hill, FL
I recently flew with them for the first time and I loved my experience. The aircraft itself seemed to be bigger and more so well kept compared to others I had previously flown on and it was a smooth enjoyable flight overall.
Emily K.
Sartell, MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We flew AA this past winter because it was the cheapest flight when we were making a last minute trip. It was an absolutely horrible experience. After sitting on the airplane for an hour and a half (WITH children) they then cancelled our flight - rebooking was an absolute mess. After traveling allll day we finally arrived at our destination to find that absolutely none of our luggage made it there - suitcases, strollers, car seats. Traveling with small children made this even more stressful. Our luggage ended up showing up a day later and our stroller was completely lost for 4 days and then also ended up showing up. It was an extremely stressful situation to have to deal with on “vacation”. We will dodge AA whenever we can.
SofĂ­a A.
Good flights. However, most of the time I find better fares for Delta and I think their flights are more comfortable. AA has always worked out for me as well. Very reliable and can’t always count on if there is nothing else.
looneylanie
The one time I flew American Airlines, my flight was delayed for 2 and a half hours. We had to wait for a flight attendant coming from another flight. They did not offer compensation and argued that the delay is not considered to be their responsibility. Most of their planes are older, as well. Needs upgrading.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?