BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19935)
Crystal H.
Worst airline I've ever used! Unorganized, clueless check in clerks, constant delays and they've lost my luggage more than once and once while traveling over seas! Not very helpful when you have a problem! Hate this airline and will never use again.
Cherri M.
Montgomery, AL
American Airlines has always been a reliable, professional and cost effective form of travel for me. I have flown with them just a few times. My favorite aspect is the professionalism of the Airline. I have been satisfied with their performance.
Jory B.
Lumberton, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Safely gets me where I need to go. American Airlines gets the job done but I wouldn’t say it’s a travelers dream. As a tracker you have to put in some leg work to make sure you are getting the best deal and the most convenient flights and layovers.
Angie V.
532 glenwood ave, teaneck, nj
I like the travel that I took, but the space in the sit is very small, you can't sleep or be relaxing in the airplane, because the size is very tiny, and the food does not taste good, I'll very happy if change the food, and make the sit much bigger.
Ivana P.
Saint Paul, MN
I travel in 8 different American Airlines planes in the last two weeks. I've had a really busy month and AA just made my trips easier. Super friendly staff and the planes are really comfortable. The self check in points were really quick and easy.
Teah N.
Dayton, OH
I've used American Airlines to fly overseas. They have given me a hard time using my orders to say I cannot bring extra baggage even when it is clearly stated that I can. They always told me I had to reimburse for it which I knew was not the case.
Avec N.
My go to airline for domestic flights in the US! I fly it once a month for personal travel and I love that it's a part of the One World alliance with Cathay Pacific, where most of my miles are! Great service and timely departures (most of the time!)
April R.
It was a very good experience using American Airlines but sometimes when using the wifi on the plane it would not work and I would just sit there playing games on my phone or sleep because i would be so bored but besides that it is a nice airline.
Judgette M.
Sleepy Hollow, NY
Every airline has its ups and downs. I've taken American Airlines quite a few times, whether it was domestic or international. They treat everyone kindly and easy to book with. American Airlines pretty much gets you to your destination all the time.
Nydia Z.
Mesa, AZ
Comfortable experience. Friendly staff. And plenty of room in the plane. I always hate going to the bathroom in planes but this bathroom was surprisingly more spacious, clean and well kept. I would recommend this airline for a problem free travel.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?