American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I don’t mind American Airlines, but don’t think that you should have to pay for your bags to fly. The customer service is not that great but they do their job and that’s all that matters. I would recommend another airline that I usually travel with
I have a frequent flyer card and credit card with them, but recently was extremely disappointed with their customer service after they lost our bags for 4 days. They have good deals and fly virtually anywhere but expect delays & poor communication
They have an awesome airline! I traveled to from the east coast to California with AA and it was a breeze. The flight attendants were kind and helpful. They have easy access for connecting flights as well which makes things less stressful. Loved it,
All the 5 times I fly with AMERICA AIRLINES it's just perfect. Services, the people and the airplane are super good. Everytime I want to travel my first option are they. Normally, they are always on time. Of course I will recommend AMERICA AIRLINE
Generally speaking, American did great, No major delays, and quickly respond to any customer service inquiries that came up during my travels. The flight attendants were kind and professional. I'd definitely fly American again soon for my next trip!
The first flight I took was with this airline. I was scared to death but it was the complete opposite of what I thought if would be. I recommend them over Spirit airlines any day.
I love flying with American. I can usually get away with checking a bag for free, because they offer it at the gate. The seats are comfortable and the snacks and beverages are standard. I'm tall so I enjoy that there is enough room for my long legs.
I think this was a great airline! It seemed to be organized and the staff members were friendly! The con was on our luggage arriving later. I use this about once a year and had great experience with customer service! I would recommend to a friend.
I would choose American over delta any day. All of my travels with American have gone smoothly and I have had as many delays or issues with them. The service theyblrovide is great and they are at good pricing. Overall I'm satisfied with their work.
Really great prices and super accommodating! I purchased a flight for an incorrect date, called and they found me a great flight on the day I wanted and didn't charge me a fee to switch. Also, their rewards program is great!
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos