American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines has always treated me well. I recently needed to travel to Hawaii at the last minute due to my mother's passing. With two weeks out, American Airlines was the cheapest option by nearly $500. I always choose American whenever possible.
I really like American airlines , I can't say I've had any problems , I have always been taken care of and they provide snacks and drinks and make sure everyone gets some where safe. They do.charge $75 for lugage but airline tickets are pretty affordable
I’ve always had a bad experience with American Airlines. They are not my preferred airlines, but when I travel with friends, they always end up booking our flight with AA. They can have affordable flights but the caveat is the flight always get delayed.
I really love flying American Airlines, there is a level of trust and quality you just can't get with the more inexpensive airlines. I definitely try to book American Airlines when available even if it's a little more expensive. You get what you pay for.
I’ve always had good luck with American Airlines. The service, cost and staff have always been good for us. I choose this airline for our kids when we send them to see family. They usually have the best deals when we send out our 6 kids for summer visits
I like American Airlines. I've had pretty good experiences with them. They board on time, flights are usually on schedule, pricing can be a bit expensive, but when isn't it when flying a major airline. I've always had good flight crews. Would fly again!
Never had trouble when flying with this airline. They are very cooperative and we’ll at informing you about something on the flight or if you have layover and the gate number has changed. Always provide snacks for free on the plane which is a plus also.
American Airlines is a good airline. Very little frill. The last time I rode American Airline was maybe 6 months ago, and the flight attendants were nice. I've never had a delayed flight with American Airlines and I would book a flight with them again.
American Airlines is in the middle of the pack when it comes to airlines. The pros are that they don't make you pay for every little thing, although you do still have to pack for a bag. The cons is that they aren't the most accommodating about changes.
Always on time and organized have been using them since I can remember. They have always been accomadating when traveling with my infant and have provided extra assistance during days of my i juries. Over all I recommend AA to all my friends and family
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos