American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,905 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
They have such great service on and off the plane. Stabled air flights and good customer service. Everyone is so kind and nice. The only airlines i do trust when traveling. Good satisfaction and highly recommended.
Good, not the best alternative, but solid, few delays and still offers good alternatives in entertainment. I like their loyalty programs a lot as well, my husband is a huge fan! If you travel to South America it is a fantastic airline to be loyal to.
American Airlines is perfect and so comfortable! If you don't want any troubles during your flight I highly suggest going through American Airlines. You'll have a safe trip and I would recommend this to anyone who feels nervous about being on a plane.
Traveled on an airplane for the first time with American Airlines. I felt completely safe. There were no delays, we arrived on time to our destination. Checked luggage was inexpensive. All of my luggage was safe, it did not get lost or ripped on the flight.
Great airline with great pricing for last minute get always. Friendly staff during in flight process. Able to accommodate last minute request of seat change. Ensured customers were taken care ofz Enough leg room in couch. Fly roughly 2-3x/year.
This airline works really well if you don't have much money. They have great deals. They are good for short trips. The seat you quickly. I have used this service several times. The flight attendants are kind and knowledgeable. I am overall satisfied.
I’ve never had a bad experience on an American Airlines flight. I became a member of their sky miles program when US Airways was acquired. They’re usually the best nonstop flight for where I want to go, in a reasonable price range. Sometimes you get nice new airplanes which is the best.
Positive experience with the company. The flight was on time, everything went smoothly. Very happy with the service between some major airports that the company provides. Used the company to flight from Chicago to Boston, Minneapolis and Tampa.
I was executive platinum for many years when I traveled for business. For my own travel needs their hubs work well for me, and I like the airlines they codeshare with. Customer service is good and their lounges are great if you have an amex platinum.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos