BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19905)
Cody F.
So far the best airlines I've traveled! The customer service is great as ever! My favorite part is take off and when sometimes I'm over the ocean. The pros is they have great prices! Yes I am satisfied!!!!! American Airlines Airline Company
Korina M.
Arlington
They have such great service on and off the plane. Stabled air flights and good customer service. Everyone is so kind and nice. The only airlines i do trust when traveling. Good satisfaction and highly recommended.
Aimée H.
San Francisco, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Good, not the best alternative, but solid, few delays and still offers good alternatives in entertainment. I like their loyalty programs a lot as well, my husband is a huge fan! If you travel to South America it is a fantastic airline to be loyal to.
Alexu H.
American Airlines is perfect and so comfortable! If you don't want any troubles during your flight I highly suggest going through American Airlines. You'll have a safe trip and I would recommend this to anyone who feels nervous about being on a plane.
Afton F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Traveled on an airplane for the first time with American Airlines. I felt completely safe. There were no delays, we arrived on time to our destination. Checked luggage was inexpensive. All of my luggage was safe, it did not get lost or ripped on the flight.
Tiffany L.
Methuen
Great airline with great pricing for last minute get always. Friendly staff during in flight process. Able to accommodate last minute request of seat change. Ensured customers were taken care ofz Enough leg room in couch. Fly roughly 2-3x/year.
Iiona S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This airline works really well if you don't have much money. They have great deals. They are good for short trips. The seat you quickly. I have used this service several times. The flight attendants are kind and knowledgeable. I am overall satisfied.
Marta K.
Phoenix
I’ve never had a bad experience on an American Airlines flight. I became a member of their sky miles program when US Airways was acquired. They’re usually the best nonstop flight for where I want to go, in a reasonable price range. Sometimes you get nice new airplanes which is the best.
Sofya K.
Positive experience with the company. The flight was on time, everything went smoothly. Very happy with the service between some major airports that the company provides. Used the company to flight from Chicago to Boston, Minneapolis and Tampa.
Beautiful D.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was executive platinum for many years when I traveled for business. For my own travel needs their hubs work well for me, and I like the airlines they codeshare with. Customer service is good and their lounges are great if you have an amex platinum.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?