American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,968 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Love the airline, don't like the prices. They nickel and dime for everything but I guess that seems to be the trend with most airlines these days. Service varies from good to great.
I have flown with AA for a while, and haven't had any problems, good airline overall, wish the service as of all airlines was way better, but it is what it is, if they keep offering good prices, I will continue flying with them. I`m satisfied overall.
American tends to have very short windows when connecting flights. So, be ready to walk or run if you are connecting to get to your plane. The aisles are cramped and seating isnt all that great. Not my favorite airline, but I guess it could be worse,
It's a very good airport but very pricey I only fly when I have a discount at American Airlines. Customer service is super awesome, everyone is so nice and very helpful. It's super entertaining on the flights I recommend flying with American Airlines
I’ve never had a problem with AA and I fly their route from PHL to ORD pretty frequently. Delays are usually pretty minimal. Some of the planes are pretty old and need updating but they’re comfortable for short flight. I’ve flow them internationally a few times too and I don’t have any complaints.
I’ve never had a bad experience on an American Airlines flight. I became a member of their sky miles program when US Airways was acquired. They’re usually the best nonstop flight for where I want to go, in a reasonable price range. Sometimes you get nice new airplanes which is the best.
Every airline has its flaws but American Airlines does a pretty good job at what it does. The airport staff are always friendly and tickets are fairly affordable. I fly three to four times a year. American Airlines is one of the better ones out there.
I was executive platinum for many years when I traveled for business. For my own travel needs their hubs work well for me, and I like the airlines they codeshare with. Customer service is good and their lounges are great if you have an amex platinum.
Good, not the best alternative, but solid, few delays and still offers good alternatives in entertainment. I like their loyalty programs a lot as well, my husband is a huge fan! If you travel to South America it is a fantastic airline to be loyal to.
American Airlines always arrives and departs in a timely manner, unless a reasonable occurrence has occurred. Their customer service is extremely caring to your problems, and they definitely want you to have a nice experience. I'd recommend flying AA.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos