BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (20030)
Kenya G.
Morgantown, Ky
Our first flight with American Airlines resulted in a 12 hour delay. However American worked very hard to find us an alternate flight, got us a hotel room in Dallas for overnight and then gave us a considerable credit for all our troubles. We also had issues without next flight that didn’t turn out so favorable but they were very minor. I have never flown with another company so I can’t compare but overall I’m happy with our experience.
Katherine T.
Minneapolis
I love AA large charter planes; places to plug in, free entertainment, WiFi, comfy. But American Eagle is the absolutely worst. Uncomfortable and old planes. If I know I’ll connect to a smaller Eagle plane, I’ll book elsewhere.
reyna O.
Charlotte
I love American Airlines.
I like traveling and the AA credit card is my best friend.
It helps me earning miles that I can also use to purchase tickets or book hotels.
It has amazing features for your purchases, is a must have!
Brianna S.
Walker, LA
I’ve only flown this airline for 1 trip I was on. On the way home we had plane issues which delayed our flight by an hour and we had a connecting flight that we almost missed.. but the customer service on the 2nd plane was very great. The cookies they hand out are the best. But my only downfall was how small the seats were and the rows were very close together, but it was a smaller plane. Other than that it was a good experience and I would fly this airline again.
Bonnie S.
I just returned from a trip on AMERICAN. I signed up for text alerts and was advised of a delay. But I was a tad disappointed as the flight was less delay than anticipated and it would have been nice to get that update as well
Unique L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have been traveling for over 5 years I take at least 10 flights within one year. American Airlines gives me the best deals their seats are comfortable and I enjoy the variety of snacks and meals on the plane. They always have the nice air hostesses and in general I find the pilots to be easy and good with Landing. I enjoy picking American Airlines sometimes over other airlines because I know that I'm going to have a comfortable flight.
Katie M.
Fayetteville, AR
Boarding the plane was so frustrating. People were everywhere and no one was extremely helpful or orderly. I was so ready to get to my destination and be off the plane. Overhead storage was small and the seats seemed so so old.
Lauren H.
Green Lane, PA
Nice airline! Never had a problem with them! Only once was I required to pay for a seat on a trip but I think that it was since it was around a holiday. Staff is super nice always helpful and makes sure you have a nice flight!
Hope D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The planes usually smell worse than any other airline I’ve used. The employees are generally happy and I can’t say I’ve ever had a “bad” experience on this particular airline. It wouldn’t be my very first pick, nor would I spend extra just to fly them, but I wouldn’t avoid them when searching for flight tickets.
Niki E.
Mount Pleasant
Flying is flying but American Airlines has decent customer service and my husband, whom travels 80% of the time, chooses this airline over the others. Plus, because of his frequent flyer miles the benefits of the family flying for free is huge! We’ve flown to New York City for free several times and are going to Rome at a major discount! So, taking the good with the bad, flying with American with a preferred flyer status has major perks!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?