American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,965 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I took 5 American Airline flights this year and I had a great experience each time. I never felt uncomfortable and the flight attendants were so sweet. The turbulence was minimal to none. My favorite part was looking out of the window. Highly satisfied.
Of all the domestic carriers, I like American Airlines the least. I've never seen a plane that didn't look in need of retiring, no leather seats, no individual screens. The DFW American hub has the worst selection of restaurants and isn't user friendly.
My husband is in the military and American Airlines has definitely been the best airlines to help him and cater to his needs! They take very good care of our military by giving awesome discounts as well as free baggage. Our favorite airlines hands down!
Decent airline but I think it's subpar to Delta in my honest opinion. The bathroom was dirty and the seats are very uncomfortable. However, the staff is extremely friendly and attentive.
Everyone is super kind! From the moment I enter the building. From finding my way around to getting out of the building! I know there is someone always to help and assist me with my needs!! Plus they always have great prices!!! Who can say no to that !!
Great experience. Had 3 layovers to get to Jamaica and the flights all got us to our connections in great time. Planes were clean. Beverages and light snacks were served as well. Some newer planes also have outlets for chargers and things with is great.
I almost always fly American. I have flown with them since I was young and have accumulated many airline miles which I have been able to apply to new flights. Customer service is always attentive and I can definitely say I am satisfied with the airline.
Great Customer Service, professional at all times. Pros, friendly people. I definitely recommend everyone to plan a trip with this airline. Cons, don't plan your trip late lol!!! Favorite part, is getting to the airport knowing your vacation started lol :)
American Airlines is in the middle of the pack when it comes to airlines. The pros are that they don't make you pay for every little thing, although you do still have to pack for a bag. The cons is that they aren't the most accommodating about changes.
I had a problem once with a connection, and I AA wasn't willing to do anything to accommodate me. I understand issues come up with airlines, and it's out of the employees control, but I wish they would have been more understanding. I do think that the flight crew was courteous, and they had great service with snacks and drinks!
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos