BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19974)
Courtney W.
PA
Friendly crewmembers, great destinations, and the smoothest merger (with US Airways) of any major airline to date. As with all airlines, safety is the number one priority. The aircraft fleet is constantly being upgraded and routes will continue to expand.
Lydia L.
When I am traveling for fun or work American Airline is my go too. When my family booked a flight for 7:00pm instead of 7:00am they were super accomindating and helped us all get on a morning fight. I would definitely recommend AA for all our flying needs.
JENELLE D.
I've flow on a red-eye flight to Europe from Florida. There was food over the flight and the customer service was fine. My favorite part about the trip is that they gave us free pillows and blankets. I would recommend American Airlines for traveling abroad.
heidy b.
Washington, DC
I have travel with American Airlines for a long time, overall it is a good airline, one of the best, but still is not perfect, you have to be lucky to get a good flight, the food is average but i like that they provide options if you lose your flight.
Bee S.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this airline a lot, the only thing i dont line is the price, it looks like it more expensive than other airline, but i can understand it, you pay for what you get, the service is amazing and if I have more budgets, I definitely book American Airlines
Lisa D.
Burnsville, MN
I've used American several times, but try not to now. I was shuffled from JFK to la guardia airport with a plane full of people with less than 30 mins to catch a flight after waiting for an already 3 hour delayed flight. They didn't know where our luggage was until the next day. The ticket counter lady didn't want to give us a voucher for breakfast. We eventually got a measly $4 credit. We were stuck in Chicago overnight with no accommodations. This was all because of maintenance. We had to ask what our next steps were and what was going on, nobody came to tell us anything. When I wrote an angry email to the airline, they sent me a $150 flight voucher. I also had a different flight that was uncomfortable because a drunk guy was in the seat behind me. And the ticket counter lady before that flight was too busy talking to her coworker about her weekend to help me get a boarding pass.
This L.
La Mirada , CA
American Airlines is decent. Their planes are fairly well maintained and I have always had a good experience with their employees. I think their decision to remove IFE domestically and only provide WiFi is a bad one, I enjoy my in flight entertainment!
Ashley R.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great experience. Had 3 layovers to get to Jamaica and the flights all got us to our connections in great time. Planes were clean. Beverages and light snacks were served as well. Some newer planes also have outlets for chargers and things with is great.
Stephanie S.
dallas
I’ve had quite a few evening flight delays with this company with very short notice on the delays. I have also had the company attendants get upset over bringing a well behaved ESA dog with me or moving my seat to a worse seat and refusing to change it.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Decent airline but I think it's subpar to Delta in my honest opinion. The bathroom was dirty and the seats are very uncomfortable. However, the staff is extremely friendly and attentive.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?