American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I've never had a problem flying American. Their app makes traveling a breeze. Your flight information is updated in real time and your boarding pass is also included and you can just show it on your phone without having to print it out and risk losing it.
Same with this company have onluly flown twice but this round trip flight was more enjoyable. These planes had TV and for three bucks tmwe could rent TV/movies. For the flight not bad.
literally THE WORST airline on the face of the earth. never ever flying with them ever again. there is no favorite thing about them. horrible customer service, no on time flights, and old crusty planes. THE WORST. save your money and buy tickets elsewhere
In a past American Airlines used to be top of the top... but now there not the same.... there super pricey.. and it used to feel more comfortable... havent flown with them in years.. theres other companys that offer the same thing for a much better price..
Flight attendants were friendly. The plane was clean. It's easy to book a flight online. There's really no hassle. Everyone was friendly I had no issues. I have used them a few times. I usually do recommend American Airlines. I feel like it's pretty safe.
I feel like American airlines Is very hit or miss. I have had absolutely wonderful experiences with them, but then has terrible ones. I've had flights cancelled on me, terrible layovers, etc. But when they're Good, theyre excellent. Easy boarding process.
It was great I have no complains. I couldn’t have chosen a better airline, thank you for the amazing customer experience I will for sure use this airline as many times as I can. I would only love to have more leg space and not pay such a high price.
Love American Airlines! I've flown a ton of times with them and have never once had any issues. Flight attendees are always helpful and happy to assist. Check in process is always a breeze- never any issues. Good deals available and never any hidden fees!
As a right now i only have had good experiences with AA. I travel quite often and always check AA first for the best deals. Never had an issue with my luggage or flight and haven't had any bad experience at all. At the moment is my favorite way to Travel.
It is a very good game and a very strong and fun app that is great and fun and easy for all of my fun to do with the game but not to much fun at the time but this game has been great to get
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos