American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,973 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines is a very reliable airline. Very seldom have I ever experienced delays when flying with them. I have used this airline for more than two decades. Their flight crew is always professional and accommodating. I highly recommend this airline.
We have had great experiences and horrible experiences with American Airlines. The newer planes have great entrainment options. When on time, they are great. However, their delays without communication cost my family a cruise and they did nothing to make up for it or compensate us
As a family we use to frequent AA to travel. It use to be an amazing experience. Now as I got older and have children I find that AA is pricey for what's being offered. My favorite part is the complimentary movie. I wouldn't recommend traveling through AA.
My American Airlines flight was on par/mediocre. It's what I could expect from a domestic flight. I get that traveling is involves some sort of hassle that I should prepare for in advance. I typically do not fly American Airlines very very often.
literally THE WORST airline on the face of the earth. never ever flying with them ever again. there is no favorite thing about them. horrible customer service, no on time flights, and old crusty planes. THE WORST. save your money and buy tickets elsewhere
I don't recall ever having problems with American Airlines. It might have have been an issue with how they allow bags on the flight but I don't remember honestly because it was a while ago. I did fly with them twice and from what I recall, they were good.
I occasionally have to fly American Airlines for work. I enjoy my trip every time, the staff is always friendly and helpful. The best part about it... I made it to my destination - safe and sound. I will use American Airlines again for future travel needs.
American Airlines is always my #1 choice when traveling. I really enjoy the new in-air maps to show where you are in flight. The flight attendants are always nice, but I am not a fan of having to pay for luggage. I do recommend AA over most other airlines.
It is a very good game and a very strong and fun app that is great and fun and easy for all of my fun to do with the game but not to much fun at the time but this game has been great to get
One day I was going back home and I had to stop in Dallas. The representative stated that there was bad weather in Dallas, so she got me in a nonstop flight back to chicago. I wasn't charged extra and felt good that they care about their customers safety.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos