American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,945 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I don’t really like AA their customer service is the worse they are the reason I can’t go home for Christmas because they refuse to change my flight and want to charge me a lot to go home I have no choice to use them because sometimes they are the cheapest other than I’m not a fan
This airline flies directly into Queretaro from Dallas/Fort Worth. So important for me. I feel like it is a premier airline and don't mind paying a bit more for it. Unlikely the budget airlines. I feel very safe flying which is most important!
Same with this company have onluly flown twice but this round trip flight was more enjoyable. These planes had TV and for three bucks tmwe could rent TV/movies. For the flight not bad.
I have been traveling by American in Domestic and International Flights almost all my life. Whenever I had an issue it was solved very quickly. If flights were delayed I was offered a meal voucher or alternative hotel in case they flight had been cancelled.
Flew with American Airlines from PA to the DR punta Cana. It was a decent flight. The larger jet was very nice and equips with tv monitors on the back of every seat. I know they have a pretty good credit card deal with points and earning frequent flyer miles too.
We have had great experiences and horrible experiences with American Airlines. The newer planes have great entrainment options. When on time, they are great. However, their delays without communication cost my family a cruise and they did nothing to make up for it or compensate us
The plane was clean and comfortable for the most part. The staff was really friendly. We took off on time and the food and drinks were good and a big selection. Only thing is the airlines are getting so cramped. Bigger seats and more room would be so nice.
This is the best airline I recommend this than any other beside alaksa I have not had any complications with airline. My favorite part is probably the food. The service is really nice and fast. So yeah like I said I really recommend this airline
I was on one of their more newer planes n i loved it comfy seats chargers for your phone free movie selections of the latest movie and it was touch screen making it easier to navigate.
I don't recall ever having problems with American Airlines. It might have have been an issue with how they allow bags on the flight but I don't remember honestly because it was a while ago. I did fly with them twice and from what I recall, they were good.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos