American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Like most airlines, American Airlines had is ups and downs. I have great experiences with customer service when I have had to deal with issues. I fly at least twice a year and I truly enjoy it. American Airlines is my go to for flying and would recommend them.
Flew American last year and had a great experience. Flight attendants were amazing, I had super bad anxiety on the plane and they were super calming and reassuring. Provided snacks like most airlines do. All friendly staff, not too many delays either. Would definitely fly again!
AA seats are compact but of all the airlines they tend to be the most on time. Also ive never has issues with AA. I choose AA over delta or united any day! Better pricing than other companies too! Def recommend them to all my friends whereever they travel!!!!!
I've flown American several times and have had no issues with them! One time we had a layover and instead of flying out at 4am like scheduled we asked to be switched to a later flight the next day and they were super accommodating! I would definitely fly again
Friendly staff onboard. Overall a relaxing flight considering I'm afraid of planes. I've been on this airline twice and had similar experiences both times. The food was not that good but then again, I've never actually had or heard of airline food being good.
I flew American Airlines as my first flight ever when I went on a trip for my birthday and it was a smooth flight for me. It wasn't cramped and terrible as you would expect a coach flight to be and everyone was nice and courteous. I would fly with them again.
Limited experience with American, but typically flights are very average and sold out. The last flight I was on didn't have a closet for my suit either, which was irritating and inconvenient. Staff has typically been nice however, which is a redeeming quality.
They're pretty good. It's simple, everyones friendly. They got me where I wanted to go when I was lost at the airports before, big thumbs up. I usually fly twice a year, I usually book if they're cheaper compared to other airlines (which they usually do)
What can i say , American Airlines didn’t leave me behind lol i was off shopping for Souvenirs an didn’t hear my loading call an they new i had not jumped in so they called my name as a reminder .. hello time to go !!! Lol thank you American-airlines !!! Lol
I trust this company. They make checking in easy and traveling is a breeze. When I book flights for my mum I can get nervous because she is foreign but this airline caters to her needs and is very simple. Prices are always fair and deals are easy to come by!
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos