BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19945)
Whitney G.
Lake charles, LA
Like most airlines, American Airlines had is ups and downs. I have great experiences with customer service when I have had to deal with issues. I fly at least twice a year and I truly enjoy it. American Airlines is my go to for flying and would recommend them.
Jasmine M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like that they have straight through flights where I want to go, that's always a plus! But my main problem is their prices are too high most times and I don't like paying for my luggage. but if I need to get somewhere at a decent time I will fly with them.
Precious M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Hands down, my favorite airline! I seriously love being a rewards member. I really enjoy that they offer quality customer service. Their customer service number is super responsive. This is my preferred airline and, overall I am very happy with their service.
Anjuli R.
Bronx, NY
One of my go to international airline companies. I love their customer service it is like no other. I have yet to have a negative experience with them. The one drawback I find with them is their prices are little pricey when I am looking for domestic flights.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My experience with American Airlines has never been horrible but every time I have flown there has always been a problem with the plane which causes delays which is a little disconcerting but the staff has always been nice and their inflight items are great.
Kasey G.
Eau Claire
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've never had a problem on American Airlines but I also don't remember it being particularly spectacular. The flight attendants are nice and the plains vary in size so I have had some comfortable flights and some uncomfortable flights. The prices are average.
RAE s.
Good. We had an issue with delays and missed the last connecting flight so we had to stay the Night the only options they gave us were to sleep in the airport or get a discount for a hotel we couldn't afford
Brianna M.
E Longmeadow, MA
I had a positive experience flying with American. I enjoyed the entertainment that was provided with a selection of free movies. My seat was comfortable and the flight was smooth. Checking in my bag went well. You’re also able to join their rewards program. I wouldn’t mind flying with them again!
Montana S.
Atlanta , GA
American Airlines is a good airline to travel with, however, it is not my favorite. Pros of my experience with this airline include the service. I did not have a favorite part while traveling with this airline. I was satisfies with the overall experience.
Justin L.
Limited experience with American, but typically flights are very average and sold out. The last flight I was on didn't have a closet for my suit either, which was irritating and inconvenient. Staff has typically been nice however, which is a redeeming quality.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?