American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,945 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Like most airlines, American Airlines had is ups and downs. I have great experiences with customer service when I have had to deal with issues. I fly at least twice a year and I truly enjoy it. American Airlines is my go to for flying and would recommend them.
I like that they have straight through flights where I want to go, that's always a plus! But my main problem is their prices are too high most times and I don't like paying for my luggage. but if I need to get somewhere at a decent time I will fly with them.
Hands down, my favorite airline! I seriously love being a rewards member. I really enjoy that they offer quality customer service. Their customer service number is super responsive. This is my preferred airline and, overall I am very happy with their service.
One of my go to international airline companies. I love their customer service it is like no other. I have yet to have a negative experience with them. The one drawback I find with them is their prices are little pricey when I am looking for domestic flights.
My experience with American Airlines has never been horrible but every time I have flown there has always been a problem with the plane which causes delays which is a little disconcerting but the staff has always been nice and their inflight items are great.
I've never had a problem on American Airlines but I also don't remember it being particularly spectacular. The flight attendants are nice and the plains vary in size so I have had some comfortable flights and some uncomfortable flights. The prices are average.
Good. We had an issue with delays and missed the last connecting flight so we had to stay the Night the only options they gave us were to sleep in the airport or get a discount for a hotel we couldn't afford
I had a positive experience flying with American. I enjoyed the entertainment that was provided with a selection of free movies. My seat was comfortable and the flight was smooth. Checking in my bag went well. You’re also able to join their rewards program. I wouldn’t mind flying with them again!
American Airlines is a good airline to travel with, however, it is not my favorite. Pros of my experience with this airline include the service. I did not have a favorite part while traveling with this airline. I was satisfies with the overall experience.
Limited experience with American, but typically flights are very average and sold out. The last flight I was on didn't have a closet for my suit either, which was irritating and inconvenient. Staff has typically been nice however, which is a redeeming quality.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos