American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,955 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I've flown American several times and have had no issues with them! One time we had a layover and instead of flying out at 4am like scheduled we asked to be switched to a later flight the next day and they were super accommodating! I would definitely fly again
AA is the airline I travel with the most. They have flights from my local airport daily. Their cost seems reasonable and I have had very few problems flying with them. In the last few months I have flown with them one three vacations. Overall, I try to fly AA.
I would say a very standard flight. All of the employees were helpful and friendly. The chairs were a bit uncomfortable but that's expected with a flight. They did offer and in flight movie which was nice. However not all the seats had an easy viewing screen
If I could rate them a ZERO I will! They have the worst costumer service. Their flights are not comfortable, they are not good at following their departure times and they always see a way of charging you more for any little thing. Ask around and you will see.
Good guest service. I have never lost luggage. Pretty consistent about not having delays. Prices for food are a little high. Pilot is usually clear over the radio. Flight attendants always look nice and are dressed professionally. Air planes are comfortable.
So far this is my favorite airline. I enjoy flying with them. I have been satisfied each time and I highly recommend this. You don’t have to fight over a seat or anything and they are quite prepared each time. Great airline to experience when traveling.
I have flown with American quite a few times. The prices are usually reasonable. The planes can range from brand new to kind shabby and needing some updates. Employees are generally nice. Have had a few hiccups but nothing to decide I'd never fly with them again.
We flew this airline when I was younger and I have very fond memories. I felt like the staff were always friendly and the flights went smoothly. I have not had such great experiences with other airlines lately so would definitely recommend American Airlines.
Never had a problem with the service of American Airlines. My family are frequent travelers and benefit greatly from their rewards programs. With my father always traveling for work we are able to save enough points for me to fly home all holidays for a very cheap cost.
From Brasil( Rio de Janeiro) to United States (Miami and New York), Good flight in economy class, large seats, good food and attention from the staff, the flies I toke always depated on time, never had any problem with my bagage, I like to fly and recomend AA.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos