BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19955)
Keri G.
Wellington, CO
I've flown American several times and have had no issues with them! One time we had a layover and instead of flying out at 4am like scheduled we asked to be switched to a later flight the next day and they were super accommodating! I would definitely fly again
Morgan K.
AA is the airline I travel with the most. They have flights from my local airport daily. Their cost seems reasonable and I have had very few problems flying with them. In the last few months I have flown with them one three vacations. Overall, I try to fly AA.
Becca G.
Flagstaff, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I would say a very standard flight. All of the employees were helpful and friendly. The chairs were a bit uncomfortable but that's expected with a flight. They did offer and in flight movie which was nice. However not all the seats had an easy viewing screen
Gloriana A.
If I could rate them a ZERO I will! They have the worst costumer service. Their flights are not comfortable, they are not good at following their departure times and they always see a way of charging you more for any little thing. Ask around and you will see.
Sarah H.
Arvada
Good guest service. I have never lost luggage. Pretty consistent about not having delays. Prices for food are a little high. Pilot is usually clear over the radio. Flight attendants always look nice and are dressed professionally. Air planes are comfortable.
Kelly M.
So far this is my favorite airline. I enjoy flying with them. I have been satisfied each time and I highly recommend this. You don‚Äôt have to fight over a seat or anything and they are quite prepared each time. Great airline to experience when traveling.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I have flown with American quite a few times. The prices are usually reasonable. The planes can range from brand new to kind shabby and needing some updates. Employees are generally nice. Have had a few hiccups but nothing to decide I'd never fly with them again.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We flew this airline when I was younger and I have very fond memories. I felt like the staff were always friendly and the flights went smoothly. I have not had such great experiences with other airlines lately so would definitely recommend American Airlines.
Ana M.
Never had a problem with the service of American Airlines. My family are frequent travelers and benefit greatly from their rewards programs. With my father always traveling for work we are able to save enough points for me to fly home all holidays for a very cheap cost.
Evelyn d.
New Haven
From Brasil( Rio de Janeiro) to United States (Miami and New York), Good flight in economy class, large seats, good food and attention from the staff, the flies I toke always depated on time, never had any problem with my bagage, I like to fly and recomend AA.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?