American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,915 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Airport staff and flight attendants are always very helpful and polite. Took a flight to Punta Cana for my 10 year anniversary and the attendant made an announcement to congratulate us and offered us a complimentary cocktail. Great way to start our vacation!
Best experience with price, flight, ease of maneuver on flight day. Their rewards system is really versatile. I recently used points for a magazine subscription. Never a bad experience on American. Some of the smoothest takeoff/landing experiences I ever had.
I'm an AAdvantge member and I like the program, but I don't love the flight options. I find that if you want to use points, you often have to take awkward layovers that are high in taxes.
I've flown with AA for a few years now, and it's a good airline. Nothing really stands out different than other airlines, but I've never had a bad experience as far as delays or bad customer service. I would definitely continue flying with them in the future!
I didn't have high expectations from American Airlines since I read bad reviews, but I was rather surprised. Boarding was quick, the flight was not so full and I managed to change a exit row seat without extra charge, where UA would not allow it. Crew were friendly, attentive, polite and seemed happy to be at their job. The 5 hours flew was fast.
I have my rewards miles through American Airlines, which is a bonus! They provide great customer service and always have convenient flights out of my home airport (Orlando.) Theyre affordable and friendly, that’s the main reason I use them time and time again!
American Airlines is probably one of my favorite airlines to travel with. The planes are extremely comfortable and the amenities they offer on board are great. They are definitely one of my top picks for airlines because the staff is always courteous and I have never had an issue with them.
Personally I haven't ever had any issues with AA, the staff and my flights have always been pleasant and I arrive at my destination smoothly. However I do with there was a little mor leg room or the seats where a big wider to be able to feel more comfortable
Good. We had an issue with delays and missed the last connecting flight so we had to stay the Night the only options they gave us were to sleep in the airport or get a discount for a hotel we couldn't afford
AA is the airline I travel with the most. They have flights from my local airport daily. Their cost seems reasonable and I have had very few problems flying with them. In the last few months I have flown with them one three vacations. Overall, I try to fly AA.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos