American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
The planes are pretty warm and not the best for larger individuals. Service is great though and the level of care that the flight attendants give is very welcoming.
American Airlines is probably the airline I use the most, professionally and personally. They treat their status holding customers pretty good and upgrades are always available. Also, I've gotten some great last minute deals with them. They only complaint would be the delays at their hub locations but that's life.
I have had no issues and nothing bad to say about American Airlines. They have always been reliable and affordable. The seats are spacious and they don’t charge you an arm and leg for baggage. I fly them every time I travel . And it’s always an good experience!
I just took an international, 9 hour flight, via American Airlines and it was dreadful. The service was awful about the flight. The seats were so uncomfortable I was miserable the entire nine hours. Don’t think I’ll ever fly American again if I have the choice.
I nearly missed 2 connecting flights on the same trip because of poor scheduling and delays on the airlines side. I barely made it to one flight because it was in a completely different terminal. The other one they didnt have a crew...how does that even happen?
While their service is impecable, everything else kind of stinks and is really expensive. The updated planes are nice and first class feels like first class now, but their presence at airports looks huge but the lack of counter service is absolutely ridiculous.
American provides standard service levels and reliability for an airline. I would fly American again, but I don’t actively recommend them because I don’t feel like their brand is well differentiated. My experience with American is usually okay, but not amazing.
Just got back from Europe a few weeks ago and we flew back with American Airlines. It was a great experience because the seats were comfortable, the tv screens were updated and the movie selection was amazing. I love how there are USB ports to charge the phone!
American Airlines has great customer service. Fries fly from the beginning to end. I highly recommend using American Airlines. There are always deals you can use with their airline as well. I will definitely be flying with almerican airlines in the future.
The service on the plane has always been nice, but they could do better with the perks for flying. Checking bags is usually not free, unless carry on space is full which has happened before. There flight prices are usually some of the better price options though.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos