American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,904 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American airlines is a great service in air, they are always nice and accommodating and I have never had any issues with them when I studied far from home. I only used them since they had fair prices and never lost my luggage and i will continue to use them
I've had very neutral experiences with American Airlines. Their fares are usually in-line with the rest of the market and their planes are nothing special. I do appreciate that their in-flight snack is sometimes Biscoff cookies though, that is better than pretzels or peanuts.
The planes are pretty warm and not the best for larger individuals. Service is great though and the level of care that the flight attendants give is very welcoming.
Just okay. I feel like every time I get on a plane with this airline, the space is getting smaller and smaller. I had to change my flight for a funeral and while my customer service rep was wonderful, I was on hold for 30 minutes before I got to talk to anyone.
I nearly missed 2 connecting flights on the same trip because of poor scheduling and delays on the airlines side. I barely made it to one flight because it was in a completely different terminal. The other one they didnt have a crew...how does that even happen?
I've never had terrible experiences with AA and the prices are pretty reasonable I will say like most airlines the charges for checked baggage and meals is highly annoying and space can be an issue on smaller planes. Bring a dry snack so u wouldn't be too hungry
American Airlines is great for cost/quality relationship. It's never going to be the fanciest, but it's often the cheapest! I have flown regularly my entire life, and have never had a bad experience with American, which is more than I could say for most airlines!
Traveling internationally on American is the worst. They used to give food in a 3hr flight now it's just these snack packs. Been traveling on AA for years seating is the worst packed tighter than a sardine
I fly about once a month and usually fly AA. I generally have a good experience on AA flights. It really depends on what plane you get though. Of course, the puddle jumper (small flights) are no fun, and I prefer when I'm flying on a plane with wifi and chargers.
This line area is not so economical depends on your destination but if you have more availability of flights to any part of the world and connection with other lines and can earn you a company with enough experience and comfortable for your commercial or international travel
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos