BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19998)
Happiness M.
Miami
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love AA! I have been flying them for at least 20 years and I've never had an issue. The flights are timely, the ticket prices are competitive and the flight crew is always pleasant. I'll be flying with American again this fall for my trip to France! Can't wait.
Diana S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I just took an international, 9 hour flight, via American Airlines and it was dreadful. The service was awful about the flight. The seats were so uncomfortable I was miserable the entire nine hours. Don’t think I’ll ever fly American again if I have the choice.
Dustin D.
MARION
They had a great first class section i flew to go California. The Flight attendant was nice and kind to me. I had a coach ticket and they asked me if i would like to move to their first class. I was shocked getting to ride first class. All I can say is thank you.
Jasmine Y.
Fairfield , CA
Just got back from Europe a few weeks ago and we flew back with American Airlines. It was a great experience because the seats were comfortable, the tv screens were updated and the movie selection was amazing. I love how there are USB ports to charge the phone!
Becky L.
Powder Spgs, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've flown on American Airlines a couple times. I don't think there was much of a difference between them and Delta. Customer service was great and service on the plan was great. For longer flights, I will always prefer to fly on Delta. It's what I know and love.
C E.
American Airlines has great customer service. Fries fly from the beginning to end. I highly recommend using American Airlines. There are always deals you can use with their airline as well. I will definitely be flying with almerican airlines in the future.
Colleen M.
Goodlettsville
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is great for cost/quality relationship. It's never going to be the fanciest, but it's often the cheapest! I have flown regularly my entire life, and have never had a bad experience with American, which is more than I could say for most airlines!
pao v.
The airline is very nice. The airplane is very clean. I have only used it a couple of times. And all my experiences have been pleasant. It was very comfortable and the flight attendants were so nice. It was overall a satisfied flight. I would fly with them again.
Aryn M.
The planes are pretty warm and not the best for larger individuals. Service is great though and the level of care that the flight attendants give is very welcoming.
Natasha M.
I nearly missed 2 connecting flights on the same trip because of poor scheduling and delays on the airlines side. I barely made it to one flight because it was in a completely different terminal. The other one they didnt have a crew...how does that even happen?
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?